Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Costume Accessory Pack

by generalzoi Posted 15th Feb 2006 at 7:31 AM - Updated 29th Mar 2006 at 9:13 PM by generalzoi

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
#2 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 7:35 AM
Woohoo, first one to post, this is neat!
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 9:09 AM
:omg: Why isn't this featured? These are freakin' cool! Thanks so much! I especially love the Wonder Woman gear!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:15 PM
Wow....simply amazing! You've done it again, generalzoi!

COMING SOON:
Rogues' Gallery: Pirates of the Caribbean Simmi-fied!
[Currently on hiatus until talent is found to help]
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 1:33 PM Last edited by SynapticSim : 15th Feb 2006 at 1:55 PM.
I Bow to the Queen of Accessories!

These are as beautiful as ever, and you know how much I owe ya for all that you do. You ARE THE BEST!!!!

I can't wait to play with these.

~ Syn

Oh, and Congrats! You're over a 1000 Thanks now, WHOHOOOO!

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Scholar
#6 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:25 PM
WOW! Amazing! You're great

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 2:30 PM
Amazing stuff! All I can say is wow, and those back bones look painful! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:29 PM
Excellent work! will you work on more Samus gear? maybe the helmet and the arm cannon? humm? (insert puppy eyes emoicon here)
Test Subject
#9 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 4:52 PM
Excelent work on them accesories. thanks for the boots by the way
Forum Resident
#10 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rodolfo
Excellent work! will you work on more Samus gear? maybe the helmet and the arm cannon? humm? (insert puppy eyes emoicon here)

The Arm Cannon can actually already be found here http://www.rosesims2.net/ under Sims2/Magic/Page 7.

~ Syn

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Inventor
#11 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 7:18 PM
Beautiful work as you always do :o) One of the best! :oD
!@_@!.oO(Very cool!)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 7:41 PM
Thanks SynapticSim i didn't noticed it before got to try it!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 15th Feb 2006 at 7:49 PM
Omg! Thanks Zoi you are the best!!! love the pictures, thank you so very much!!
I can't wait to make my new Titans very soon, I'm not making much sense right now, because of the excitement!

~kenji

THANK YOU SO MUCH

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
#14 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:48 AM
samus boots=awesomeness
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:03 AM
If I make a recolor of Wolverines mask then I could use it for my Hawk-girl. Seeing as they are pretty much the same thing.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN Generalzoi.

~MikeydeeBee

Check out my profile if you wanna see characters like BATMAN or SPIDER-MAN.
'Nuff Said!-Stan Lee

~MikeydeeBee

Work in Progress: TS2 Spider-Man Movie
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:24 AM Last edited by MoiRaven : 16th Feb 2006 at 2:31 AM.
Woooooow...

I bow to you, I'm your slave... :bow:

EDIT: May I ask you... in your next Accessories set... would you mind to do Gambit's staff and Daredevil's horns? I will be very very very VERY grateful to you. :nod:

Thanks a lot, GeneralZoi!

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MIKEYDEEBEE53
If I make a recolor of Wolverines mask then I could use it for my Hawk-girl. Seeing as they are pretty much the same thing.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN Generalzoi.

~MikeydeeBee

Wolverine's mask is currently only for adult males, so no, you kinda couldn't. Sorry. I forgot to factor crazy-dressed female superheroes in there. But do feel free recolor.

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:32 AM
Oh, these are NICE!!!

I hope that with these wonderful accessories, someone does a nice non-EP version of Batman, soon. I just CAN'T wait to download it!!!

Thanks, again!!!

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MoiRaven
May I ask you... in your next Accessories set... would you mind to do Gambit's staff and Daredevil's horns? I will be very very very VERY grateful to you.

A bo staff, like Robin and Gambit would use, has actually been on my list since the beginning, but I've never gotten around to it. But if you want it, I'll work on 'em both.

Instructor
#20 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 9:35 AM
As it deals on a collection of very small objects, you could be kind to gather them into one rar files to simplify downloading. Thanks.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
As it deals on a collection of very small objects, you could be kind to gather them into one rar files to simplify downloading. Thanks.

It was probably done the way it was because not everyone will want all of the objects. It's much more convenient that way. Thanx GeneralZoi!

Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 3:15 PM
this is great thank you :omg:
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by generalzoi
A bo staff, like Robin and Gambit would use, has actually been on my list since the beginning, but I've never gotten around to it. But if you want it, I'll work on 'em both.

Thanks a lot, GeneralZoi! That bo staff is the only thing that I miss in my X-Sims... I've got Wolverine's claws, hair, boots and now the mask :moose: , Nightcrawler's tail, Rogue's boots and gloves, Cyclops' visor... it's that staff what I need to be completed.

I'm very glad you'll work on it. Thanks you again!

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 12:01 AM
OO I love it! Where did you get Wonder Womans outfit?

I had the site but I lost it. =[

Laura
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dresden Dolls
OO I love it! Where did you get Wonder Womans outfit?

I had the site but I lost it. =[

I got that outfit from the Exchange. But there's also a Wonder Woman here, by SynapticSim, which I totally suggest you check out.

Page 1 of 3