Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Red Eyes - By Request

by FionaAzreal Posted 9th Feb 2006 at 7:36 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2007 at 1:03 AM by FionaAzreal

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:11 PM
Wow...just exactly what I needed for my new creepy neighborhood ! Thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 6:17 PM
Thanks! Where did you get the tears?

Real judokas practise 3 sport:
-Judo
-Fitness
-Losing weight..
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:09 PM
Beautiful! Thank you

Trashed and scattered again, I'm feelin' so low
You waste your breath while fuckin' with me, my blood is so cold
My destination always unknown, I'll find my way there
But you Goddamn Motherfuckers always wasting my time
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 8:17 PM
Thank you, I was having a horrible time finding eyes for my incubus sim. All of my old red eyes seemed so flat compared to all of the newer realistic ones, and I don't like recoloring other people's eyes without permission. I'm still learning how to make eyes of my own from scratch, so they're pretty dull.

Much appreciated.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 11:49 PM
These are beautiful! I would also like to know where you got the blood tears. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 12:01 AM
The blood was originally made by SimderZ, and I edited it so that I can use it without the lipstick it came with. Since the original isn't mine, I can't upload it...but I was already planning on making my own version. If I'm successful, it should be up for DL sometime soon.

You can get the original here , it comes in black or red lipstick, and its in the "Kiss me deadly" section.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:13 AM
Wow! These look absolutely fantastic!

Excellent job!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:18 AM
These eyes are great!!! It's original with the blood... Great job!!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:22 AM
The eye texture on that top left one's rather nice. I like the dark red. Pretty nifty.

You might edit your first post to include the SimderZ thing, just so credit is given where it's due for the tears... I'm assuming you got permission to use those blood tears, as it says pretty clearly on SimderZ's information page to not use parts of their downloads in your own work.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 3:36 AM
These are great!

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:39 AM
Oh I'm so making these into contacts for my vamps =D

Oh and hey Paroxysm, I don't believe the tears are in anything but the pictures. I don't think you need to ask permission to display something in a pic.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#13 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 5:40 AM
Ahh, I was unclear; I thought the tears were part of the upload. My mistake. Carry on. Nice eyes.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Ahh, I was unclear; I thought the tears were part of the upload. My mistake. Carry on. Nice eyes.

Yea, I'd never use someone else's work without their permission. The blood's just in the pics =)
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 6:50 PM
I love blood tears. Very Mark Ryden.
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 10:50 AM
Wow, I really needed this. The eyes are so cool! :baloons: Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 4:49 AM
they are wonderful I love it THANKS a lot
Instructor
#18 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:59 AM
Nice eyes! Thanks for sharing it.

Do you allow people to upload your custom content on a full sim?