Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Try for a "Beaux Batons" school uniform

by Bipsouille Posted 8th Feb 2006 at 9:16 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:20 PM Last edited by LyricLee : 8th Feb 2006 at 10:16 PM.
I love it, looks very good, I am think of making the Beauxbatons students in my Hogwarts neigborhood. Do you think you could make this in a zip file though? I would appreciate it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:27 PM
this is GREAT! ive been wanting to do a grils school, but didnt have uniforms lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:36 PM
As "Darkest Dreams" request here the set with Hogwarts and Beaux Batons in a same archive file.
Thank you for your interest ! It makes me happy !
I forgot to say thath you can recolor if you want to but please not on pay sites !
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Mesh hogwarts et beaux batons.rar (1.68 MB, 57 downloads)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 9:51 PM
These are lovely! You just keep adding to the great clothes for my Hogwarts neighborhood! Thanks for making these.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:50 PM
Those are really good, you should try making the hats!

All this good stuff is making me want to make a Hogwarts neighborhood, Too bad I'm wayyy to lazy to get started on one.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:53 AM
omgosh! this is great! your a wonderful mesher and texture..r...lol i dont know what to calll it for making textures...lol but GREAT job i really love your stuff, I have to wait until i get my laptop back right now im stuck on this mac computer that won't let me download that type of file..only zip...but i get it back tonight! yay lol Thanks soo much!

Liam

That's Hot
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:49 AM
Oh WOW what can I say that is the most lovely mesh and excellent texture job. You made the mesh look so good. GREAT JOB!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful work with all of us.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:37 PM
Huwaaw! As we'd say in my country "Astig!" These are really cute! I don't have a single Beauxbatons student in my neighborhood, but now this has got me thinking of making Fleur! Thank you!
Instructor
#10 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 2:06 PM
theses are wonderfull!!! thank you!!! :clap:
Instructor
#11 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:15 PM
Wow exellent, I like fleur's dress especially very like the one in the film. Thanks so much for these great uniforms and pretty dress
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:33 PM
thanx! ^^
Inventor
#13 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 5:45 PM
Beautiful. I don't play Harry Potter, but both clother are also perfect for all other sims. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:10 PM
Great job! All i need now is some durmstrang uniforms and i think it'll be complete! Keep up the good work :-)

...mmm green lollipops...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 12:26 AM
I love Fleur's outfit!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 2:19 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO=
that's...that's exelent!!!!
i serach for the uniform so lot!!!!
thank you so much!!!!!!! =D
Scholar
#17 Old 14th Feb 2006 at 6:52 PM
I love them both, and they're perfect because I'm making a fleur. But when I put them in my downloads section, they didn't show up in the game *cries*

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 23rd Feb 2006 at 9:43 PM
Thank you, this is just what I was looking for. I agree, with Kelsey Marie about the hats. I was just thinking "hmm, I want to make the other schools as well, but where will I find the uniforms?" >^_^<

Ratt

You know you can't resist. Click

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Scholar
#19 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 6:19 AM
Very lovely ,,thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 12:42 AM
Oh wow!!! This is very beautiful!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Do you think its possible to have a hack where this becomes the new private school uniform for teen girls?? That would be sooo awesome!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 9:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PinkStripes
Oh wow!!! This is very beautiful!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!

Do you think its possible to have a hack where this becomes the new private school uniform for teen girls?? That would be sooo awesome!!!!!

Sorry... I don't really understand wath you're meaning (I'm French) whit the "hack" ?

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Test Subject
#22 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bipsouille
Sorry... I don't really understand wath you're meaning (I'm French) whit the "hack" ?

Oh, i'm really sorry!! I didn't know, honest. What I was saying was can this Beauxbatons uniform that you made become the new default for the private school uniform on the sims??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PinkStripes
Oh, i'm really sorry!! I didn't know, honest. What I was saying was can this Beauxbatons uniform that you made become the new default for the private school uniform on the sims??

it ok!! I don't know how too do this, but perhabs someone will do it ... it would be very original !

Visit my site :
http://sites.estvideo.net/bipsouille.sims/
to much request... I can take no more requests Sorry !
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th May 2006 at 7:24 AM
Hi! I love this mesh! could you make it for young adults? Pretty please?
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th May 2006 at 2:52 AM
Sorry to keep requesting, but I am making a Beauxbatons family and I wanted to include Gabrielle Delacour. If you could make one for a child, I'd be very very grateful! By the way, LOVE THE OUTFIT!!!!
Page 1 of 2