Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gackt (2nd Version)

by Kumi Koda Posted 5th Feb 2006 at 10:33 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 1:21 AM
Yep, this one is divinely better! And the hairstyle is correct! It could use some retexturing, to give it more “silky” look, but it’s not the most important part I’m glad you keep making progress we need to have this style of Gackt to finish off the collection :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 2:17 AM
He's so cute! I'm so greatful you made him. Gackt is so darn SEXY!!!! Thank you! ^-^A

lgfuad
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 4:06 AM
Ahhhhhhh*fans self*... I just love him. They both look wonderful, the real thing and your beautiful simmie!!!! I :lovestruc Gackt!!! Thanx very much

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
#5 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 2:22 PM
O.O That's really good *_* Thank you XD~ *gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackt*
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:01 PM
Really like how this Gackt came out. But it is wierd to see him with such a big grin since he is always 'trying' to be cool and stoic!

Good job!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 10:51 PM
Oh, I know. It's so rare to see Gackt smile. ^_^ But I love it when he does.
Sshodan, I would've been more than happy to edit the hair and stuff, but I don't know how to do any of that. TT_TT I'm glad you like my Gackt, though! *hugs*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 3:24 AM
Awesome! ^^ I made a gackt about a week ago, but I can't upload him here because the file was too big :[ And I worked so hard on him too...It was my best celebrity sim

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 9:27 PM
OMG! *faints* GACKT!!!! I LOVE Gackt!!!!

Kiss me in the rain so you can’t see my tears.
I cry to be with you,
But I’m held back by my fears.