Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Sizes of Hibiscus

by SimVeggie Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 5:05 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 5:08 PM
WOW thats really cool!
:ionfish:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:22 PM
Thanks!

A couple more for breakfast
A little more for tea
Just to take the edge off.
Just to take the edge off.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 10:28 PM
and these are nice too, thank you
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:36 AM
Could you please try to include the meshes so I don't have to log onto other sites while I am browsing this one? It would make life much simpler for everyone, especially if they are on sites that you need to have a code. I am sure this bothers others ,too. Your plants are beautifu :wave: l!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 3:21 PM
Wall sims does not allow meshes to be redistributed. I figured that if you had to go get one you might as well have to get the other. It also helps MTS2 so that their servers are not full of extra stuff. I gave VERY detailed directions in my post as to where exactly you can find the needed meshs at each site and gave links needed at the left. Its really not that hard!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th May 2006 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimVeggie
I gave VERY detailed directions in my post as to where exactly you can find the needed meshs at each site and gave links needed at the left. Its really not that hard!

Quote:
You MUST get the meshes from the sites at the left (wall sims: objects page 6, set: serenity, at the top of the page; Grapholinas: downloads, garden, top of page).

Except that after going through the registration process, retrieving the email password code and following your instructions to wall sims: objects page 6, set: serenity, at the top of the page wasn't there. Page 6 of objects at the top of the page is a set of rugs. After searching the site myself I did find the serentity set you were talking of but it is located in OBJECTS/OUTDOOR/SERENITY SET- the 4th set down. Just thought others should know if they have to go searching for the mesh too.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 1:21 PM
Nice hibiscus. Thank you.

Greetz picy
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 10:24 PM Last edited by snspinelli : 5th Mar 2008 at 10:33 PM.
Superb work as usual, SimVeggie. My garden is looking more beautiful already and it's mostly due to you, so I hope somebody finds that mesh or Grapholina updates her site soon. I want to add these to my collection of your work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 10:50 AM
Grapholinas site isnt working
Could you upload the mesh?