Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Yuna and Lulu from FFX

by sugarpuffsam Posted 29th Jan 2006 at 12:53 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:44 PM
wonderful works ... Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 7:59 PM
sweet! i was just playing this today!

Right you are, Ken.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 9:00 PM
They are wonderful, Thank u
I love this game ^^

† Mayowazu ni kona ai wo shinji ikite yuku - I believe in this love without a question and live †
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:42 AM
yay! good job. I'm playing that game right now

~he calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. He's always choking from the stentch and the fume. The wedding party all collapsed in the room, so send my resignation to the bride and the groom~ mcr-to the end
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 6:52 PM
Everyone says it's kool! But I can't see the pics! :sadpanda:
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 9:02 AM
Quote:
hope you like my FFX creations as much as i did. i would also like to ask if some could that teddy thing, that Lulu holds, into a toy for the sims 2

I dont know how to do so, i"m just making a note, of... which one? Based on which stats the "toy" has, she's got different ones... There's a moogle, a cactaur, and I forget the others, then there is her "ultimate" weapon, Onion Knight that has his (its) own design (and damn cool IMO, if a person was only gonna make one of her "toys" I'd want Onion Knight)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 11:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Absolute Ground Zero
I dont know how to do so, i"m just making a note, of... which one? Based on which stats the "toy" has, she's got different ones... There's a moogle, a cactaur, and I forget the others, then there is her "ultimate" weapon, Onion Knight that has his (its) own design (and damn cool IMO, if a person was only gonna make one of her "toys" I'd want Onion Knight)

Oh! well thanks for telling me. i ment the one she had at the beginning of the game (FFX). many thanks for telling me about that Absolute Ground Zero.

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Instructor
#9 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 2:57 PM
YaY Lulu (don't ask, I'm odd) Yuna looks good also but I have to make a comment about Lulu... heh. She looks great, and from a hair mesh (not even sure where I got it now) she's finally going to look more like her Square Enix counterpart. Thank you so much for sharing ^_^

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Field Researcher
#10 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 10:42 AM
hey i reli liked ur yuna sim so i kinda updated it by usin the arwen dress mesh by sharanna or wat eva her name is 2 make the sleeves more like the 1s from the game i got a pic of it on my avatar