Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed: Halliwell Manor Exterior & Interior Paints

by petalstaken Posted 26th Jan 2006 at 3:21 AM - Updated 10th Nov 2008 at 5:03 AM by petalstaken

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:59 AM
Default Cool
This is cool. Now I can make my charmed house. Thank you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 4:54 AM
wow. It looks just like it. great job!

"Boys frustrate me. I hate all their indirect messages, I hate game playing. Do you like me or don't you? Just tell me so I can get over you."K.D.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 6:03 AM
thats awesome but i dont have the expansion packs... dang!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 7:14 AM
very nice, could be used for lots of other things too!!

I do NOT believe in the Devil, I do NOT worship him....
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:06 PM
thanks but I can t find the objects = ( I've download the house but the only I can see is the BOS and the wall-floor stuff
Please answer me
SOS

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][I]Johnny Depp for ever and ever ! ! ! (and Charmed ofcurse) [/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 3:22 PM
awesome! ty for sharing..

~Kasey~
Scholar
#8 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 2:02 AM
Neat! I really like the red hue
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 5:08 AM
Glad you find these useful!
To ur ?s
These wallpapers do not need an ep to work.. Only the Manor does.. But you can use these to make your own manor with out the ep's.
The house was to big a file to upload furnished. Besides my computer went pftttt n i lost it anyhow. If you go to the manor link you will find the shoping list.
The only 2 things that seem to not be around anymore from that list are ellsru's rocking chair and a side board i used from vamp life.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:12 AM
Yay! I love Charmed!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 6:28 PM
Thanks for sharing - the house from http://www.a-s-charmed.de/sims-2 is very good if anyone wants to download a house.

is that bar stool a standard one?

Waiting for Sims4 so I can go all Halliwell again!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 2:56 AM
Wow! I love Charmed this is so awesome thankyou sooooo much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 3:10 AM
By the way are those the costumes in the episodes Oh my Goddess parts 1 and 2? If so where might I be able to find them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 12:50 AM
my tsr page
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 4:11 AM
Wow, every single file not only Sims2Packed by itself but in a zip folder by itself, and to top that all off, those are all stored inside a file that itself is zipped....I found it to be such an annoyance that after 5 minutes, I just got rid of everything. There is a lot of files in this download that having to unzip 20+ different files and then install each one by itself just seemed to much of a pain and not worth it since there are other Charmed Manor walls and floors downloads avilable.

On a cheerful note though, from what I can see, these walls are very well done, everything seems to match up to the show nicely, except the outside but then again, depending on what picture you look at, from what angle, and what kind of lighting, the house can be red, pink, orange, peach or anywhere in between so it seems no matter who makes an outside wall for the manor, it never looks right because whatever paint was used on the house in real life is an odd color-changing color lol.

I've changed my make-up...did you notice? Ah...men...they never notice...these kinds of things. -Kaede Smith from Killer7
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Sep 2008 at 9:02 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 8:29 AM
Sorry this is a very old upload. There is a new Red upload just check my page, should be much easier. I have the fadded walls made too uploaded at my yahoo group.