Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Double Doors

by DonnaANN Posted 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:26 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:29 PM
Good job, i like them. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:47 PM
Very nice, will look good with a medieval theme. Thank you!

"Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us.
Not just pretty words." -Addams Family
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:34 AM
Thank you for new door choices. Have you thought about making some interior doors and maybe windows? HINT HINT Recolors or anything? I would love more options for doors and windows and it looks like you've got the skilz. Note:you have great"stained glass" walls.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 2:36 AM
Beautiful work, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 1:15 PM
Good job. I agrre matching windows would be great if you could.

Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't.
Eleanor Roosevelt
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 1:27 PM
Yes, I have been working on the windows, and I have done other doors. I'll try to upload them for you today, the one door I did that bothered me so much was the
Un school door, I hated the pictures - and the door frames, so I made them all WHITE.. Removing the banners etc.
Thanks so much for your comments,
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 6:40 PM
Hey! I'm glad I stumbled across your recolor thread! I used it on my featured lot - The Venetian palazzo.

One thing I'd like to recommend to you is to put your username@MTS2 within the download package, not just the readme file, when you create your stuff. That way, creators can find you easier to give you credit for your content when they use them in their lots.

I have tons of stuff in downloads and I have to reject lots of good stuff for lot uploads because I have no idea who created them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 2:18 AM
thanks