Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Asuka

by BlueIzumi Posted 11th Jan 2006 at 7:02 AM - Updated 12th Jan 2006 at 1:08 AM by BlueIzumi

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:01 PM
Nice job, for a first try! Keep up the good work!

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:10 PM
Oh, and the help you wanted on meshes, I could possibly know the answer. Check this tutorial for help, it requires SimPE and some other mesh makers.- check the create forum and here-http://sims.ambertation.de/
I hope this helps!

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 10:50 PM
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 11:10 PM
You should fix the hair. It just doesn't look like Asuka's hair. The eyes need to be a brighter shade of blue to.

Any chances that you'll be doing any other NGE characters? I'd love to have enough for possibly a Tokyo 3 themed neighborhood.
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:54 AM
I'm more then happy to do sims for anyone. :oD Thanks for asking:oD All I need is links with good pictures of the one you want me to sim and I'll be more then happy to give it a try! :oD
!._.!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 8:17 AM
good job ^^ :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 9:09 PM
If you could make these guys...the first can be male or female, the other three are most definately male.
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 9:00 PM Last edited by BlueIzumi : 16th Jan 2006 at 7:43 AM.
Okay I'll try and fix the eyes and I'm excited I'm going to start on Shinji Ikari I think he's so cute! *tear* I'll see what I can do I'll upload them all one by one my Red Eye'd Rie is finished I redid her face and did the eyes as requested... I'll see what I can do about this Asuka for everyone sorry it's not perfect...
!._.!

!@_o!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:23 PM
Very cute. I like it. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#11 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:12 PM
ohhh I love her hairrrr

[COLOR=Purple]Sorry I'm bad writing English TT________TT[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th May 2006 at 8:38 PM
The hair is all wrong, while trying to create asuka when I first got the game, I found that the default red hair is all you really need.
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th May 2006 at 3:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aceman67
The hair is all wrong, while trying to create asuka when I first got the game, I found that the default red hair is all you really need.

So quit bitching and use it!
!@_o!

!@_o!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Dec 2009 at 7:59 AM
Thank you, beautiful Asuka, it is not look alike the original, but that make her more beautiful

It's the air that I breathe
it's my fall at your feet
it is my song
I sing when you are gone

All my hopes and my fears,
in this moment are clear
you are the one
my moon my stars my sun