Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(Spoiler For Hellsing Manga) Dark Walter

by ladydragon0 Posted 10th Jan 2006 at 9:55 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:26 PM
Once again I must say 'I need a monocyle!'. My regular Walter needs one anyway. I think I shall have these two coexisting in the same neighborhood <3
Instructor
#3 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:52 AM
I'm still trying to figure out how Walter went from this:

To that.

Regardless, Dark Walter is hot. Thanks

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 7:31 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 19th May 2006 at 5:04 AM. Reason: Signatures cannot exceed 4 lines.
Please keep 'em coming! Your work is MUCH, much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 11:11 AM
if you read them anga you will now how he came to be dark walter (sob sob) is sooo sad well ok its no sad yet but im thinking it will be when the manga ends hope not though lol and yes he needs a monical if anyone wants to make it feel free i would certiantly download it as my old walter needs one lol
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:57 PM
celes victoria
are you going to plan on doing celes victoria from hellsing? :sci:
Instructor
#7 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 4:42 PM
Looks almost like Nooj to me. However, I like the Dark Walter that you've made (even though his good self is way cuter IMO.)

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Instructor
#8 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 7:52 AM
No, no. I know how he became dark walter. I just don't know how he went from the pretty girlishly faced little walter in "The Dawn" to the Walter with the more craggy features later. (Though that's nothing compared to the extremely feminine Alucard in "The Dawn".) We'll have to ask Kohta Hirano that, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm reposting to let you know you can get a monocle here: http://www.besens-sims2.de/modules....showpage&pid=10

Want more? Visit Digital Perversion
I'm not gonna do it, and you can't make me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 11:29 AM
awsome thank you so much im going to go give this to my old walter now lol

and the dawn right was when walter was 14 yea sir integra wasnt even a twinkle in her feathers eye during world war 2 lol its set in the past you see walter is human ther for he ages so hellsing right is set some years after the dawn ther for va hellsing is now an old man integra is born and walter has grown old that how he became old lol simple

ill go finish old and dawn walter now lol see if i can get htem posted intime for 2morow lol
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 11:32 AM
i already made seres check out my userpage where you can view all my uploaded sims she in ther with sir integra, alucard, and zorin blits and others
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Jan 2006 at 3:14 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 2:18 AM
this is not working for me... ><
okay, now I know I am quite new at this stuff, but still...
WALTER IS NOT WORKING FOR ME!! :dies: I really don't know why, either.
I have dowloaded him twice now, and nothing.
do I need a mesh?? or...
is the cloaths included?
can anyone help me? I really am stumbled.
Now, I am trying this again one more time, so I will re-post if it works.
(I nkow is says but...) what all is included in the pakage of Walter?
thanks~
Seiaku
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd May 2009 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by liegenschonheit
No, no. I know how he became dark walter. I just don't know how he went from the pretty girlishly faced little walter in "The Dawn" to the Walter with the more craggy features later. (Though that's nothing compared to the extremely feminine Alucard in "The Dawn".) We'll have to ask Kohta Hirano that, I suppose.

Anyway, I'm reposting to let you know you can get a monocle here: http://www.besens-sims2.de/modules....showpage&pid=10

^^; Probably because during the Dawn, Young Walter smoked? Or a lot of emphasis on aging thanks to Kohta Hirano