Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Cast update

by ShibaSunrise Posted 5th Jan 2006 at 8:58 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2006 at 10:47 AM by ShibaSunrise : Buffy version with no need for ep's

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 4:15 AM Last edited by Delphy : 6th Jan 2006 at 4:34 AM. Reason: You do NOT need to say "I'm first"
Yay! GREAT JOB, totally realistic~! :baloons:

This is HarpieL signing out :salute:
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#3 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 4:25 AM
wow! great work! from a huge Buffy fan to another, thanks for taking the time to creating them. :D

DDO
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 4:53 AM
Angel is AMAZING! He's really spot on! Thanks!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:25 AM
The Buffy and Xander are quite good. I'll have to disagree with the previous poster about the Angel, but that's to be expected. David Boreanaz just has a freakishly huge head that even boolProp cheats won't help with
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:58 AM
These are very good... even with the skin for maxis... I have to say using maxis stuff for making realistic sims is very hard and you did it.. they look great!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:07 AM
Oh My God! Their amazing!
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 9:12 AM
Excellent
:nod: Amazing there are brilliant they look like the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Cast :nod:
:wow:
Cult Leader
#9 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 10:19 AM
They are all good, Willow & Xander I like the most. Keep up the good work. Could you please (when you've got time) try and make Dawn.
Drusilla, Harmony, Darla & Faith if you wanna be tricky.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 12:41 PM
Your Buffy is really good!! But they're all great and I love them!!

Our is a maddness stepped in lore.
The hardest kind for the hardest core.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:26 PM
Yay! Cool thank you great work !

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 1:35 PM
I'am also a large fan of the series(My opinion the best show on TV) thank you very much for this!

"...one person's cult is another's religion; all religions begin life as cults. An alternative definition is that a cult is a religion which you happen to dislike." Anthony Campbell
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:09 PM
Wow these look amazing, some of the best I have seen.
Are you intending to do the rest of the cast? i.e the rest of the Buffy crew and the Angel Cast?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 2:11 PM
Great sims, but, the hair used on cordelia is NOT free on simsconnection.com it is a donation hair. I'm watching buffy as i write this
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 3:47 PM
Great, but Sarah Michelle Gellar, just doesn't seem right?
She is one of my favorite actresses and I am planing to make new extra version of her, but this one just doesn't look like one.....
From the other side Xander is dead on!
Great!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inverleven5
Great sims, but, the hair used on cordelia is NOT free on simsconnection.com it is a donation hair. I'm watching buffy as i write this

Yes i'm aware of this and before i get into anymore trouble let me say that THE HAIR CORDY IS WEARING IN THE PIC IS DONATION HAIR FROM SIMS CONNECTION. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT INCLUDED. The hair she comes with IS from the free zone at connection.
Same thing goes for buffy. she comes with maxis hair and hat not the beautiful hairdoo by exnem which you also have to pay for, it is NOT included.
This mistake has happened because i uploaded way to many pictures, but the administrators were so kind as to make a collage for me and still aprove my post. This means that they couldn't know which pics were which, so now that i'm home again i will upload the rest of the pictures that are now missing to my account on photobucket see link, and there you can see the hair Cordy and Buffy comes with :sorry:

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WillStefan
Great, but Sarah Michelle Gellar, just doesn't seem right?
She is one of my favorite actresses and I am planing to make new extra version of her, but this one just doesn't look like one.....
From the other side Xander is dead on!
Great!

That's quite allright, looking forward to seing if your new version will be better than the old one:-)
Btw, i never did see that madonna version you said you would make, are you still working on it?

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emiejemy
Wow these look amazing, some of the best I have seen.
Are you intending to do the rest of the cast? i.e the rest of the Buffy crew and the Angel Cast?

Thank you, I'm sure thinking about it, but i don't know if i have the stumach for it. This last post was a tough one... with a lot of hair pulling, and my holiday is ending soon... But sure, if i ever get bored i know one gigantic project with my name on :moose:

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:25 PM
Eeeeep!!!!!!!!! Buffy!!!!!!!! And They're Spot On!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Rock My Socks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:34 PM
Dawn? Isnt Dawn Important? Im going to make Dawn.Cuz I like Dawn. Did Dawn Die on the series? And I agree with WillStafan about Buffy. Im not Completly Impressed with the rest Either. But theyre very good likness. Just that they dont look good Simified. Thanx though

Dont look down on someone unless you're helping them up-Me
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#21 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShibaSunrise
This mistake has happened because i uploaded way to many pictures, but the administrators were so kind as to make a collage for me and still aprove my post. This means that they couldn't know which pics were which, so now that i'm home again i will upload the rest of the pictures that are now missing to my account on photobucket see link, and there you can see the hair Cordy and Buffy comes with :sorry:

Yes, you did upload way too many pictures and LyricLee took time to turn it into a collage. Next time, and this goes for anyone who creates an entire cast of a TV show, is to provide one group picture of them in real life and then another group picture of them in Sim-form. Take SynapticSim's threads, for example. He makes X-Men in bunches, but he doesn't clutter up his thread with too many pictures.

DDO
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 7:14 PM
And for that i am VERY greatfull, i truly am, and i already took it into consideration, so if i ever want to upload anything like this agian, i think i'll just put them up one by one, this way i can have just one more picture without cluttering anything, if that's ok by you guys...

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jessy500
Dawn? Isnt Dawn Important? Im going to make Dawn.Cuz I like Dawn. Did Dawn Die on the series? And I agree with WillStafan about Buffy. Im not Completly Impressed with the rest Either. But theyre very good likness. Just that they dont look good Simified. Thanx though

I didn't mean to offend any fans. This is just my personal oppinion, and after all i am the creater of this thread anyways. I don't like dawn i think she was a detour in the series and a mistake, feel free to bitchslap me, BUT please don't turn this post into a discusion forum, thanx

Test Subject
#24 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 8:08 PM
Default FandeSims
[COLOR=Pink]Yes!!!!It's very good!!!! I love Buffy and this job is very beautiful!!!!
If you thing why my english is if bad, it's because i am French!!!! :sorry:
[/COLOR]
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 5:15 AM
Great Job!!! I don't like Dawn either, but what about Anya?
Thankyou for taking the time to do this, I myself had tried to make a Buffy, but she is hard! Thakyou.

Now someone needs to make Fred, Wesley, and Gun.

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Page 1 of 3