Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

wrestling singlets for teens

by cdpetee Posted 1st Jan 2006 at 9:23 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 4:52 AM
how did you get those pictures and get your sims to fight like that without the big cloud.
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 8:18 AM
Really cool! Now if somebody just could make a patch to make fighting fun and body points building (a li'l ol hint to you modders out there...) :arghmaty:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 2:08 PM
some of the shots are using the "Annoy" - "Noogie" option, and for some of the others, I used the "move_objects on" cheat and moved the fighting SIMS out of the dust cloud
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 7:46 PM
Loooks great!! Gonna get the adult ones now!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 8:38 AM
Thanks for the outfits i love them! and can u upload the guy in yellow?? he is cute, please, Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alekz
Thanks for the outfits i love them! and can u upload the guy in yellow?? he is cute, please, Thanks

thanks for the nice words, everyone!
Alekz, I'm sorry, I didn't save these SIMS, I made the singlets, took these screenshots and then deleted them.
Instructor
#8 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 2:58 AM
Nice work, Petee.

It's great to get some decent eye candy

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 5:05 AM
Good Job!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 2:40 PM
Nice! Now i can make a fat teen with this as his exercise outfit!

Dont touch me!