Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hiei Jaganashi +update+

by Kagenuma Posted 30th Dec 2005 at 8:28 AM - Updated 30th Dec 2005 at 11:45 PM by Kagenuma

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:56 PM
Wow, I'm first with the eyes stuck on the screen !!! Again ^_^ Although I've had him from the first post, I'll download him again ! You've changed his eyes a little, is that true ? Oh well, Kagenuma, I'm glad you've reposted Hiei again. By the way, you have a ,,Thank You" from me ! ~_^

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:36 PM
It's wonderful that you re-uploaded Hiei.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:12 AM
He could have smaller eyeballs...:shrug:
the sim version look harmless...

In Deviant Art...
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 2:05 AM
Strange, I was just thinking about this sim today and wanted to redownload him [lost the clothes and I don't know how that happened unless my teenagers were deleting files again...grrr...] but the file was removed. Glad to see him back!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 9:34 PM
I tried downloading him and it said there was an error. I don't know why. Can someone help me?
Field Researcher
#7 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by angelstar2187
I tried downloading him and it said there was an error. I don't know why. Can someone help me?

Download fine for me.
Try again?

In Deviant Art...
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:42 PM
Thankyou I have been looking for the Yu Yu Hakusho people
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 3:11 AM
Cool! I forogt completely to download some characters. I only have Kuwabara and Koenma. I need to others too! This Hiei looks really good.
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 10:32 PM
Can you send me the recolor of Hiei's hair because I don't know how to.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 11:40 PM
Default Thanks
He looks great in the game. Is there an adult version instead of teen?