Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Everyday Recolours for Your Female Elder

by TuesdayJune28 Posted 25th Dec 2005 at 9:15 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 9:34 AM
oh my , i love them thank you , can't belive i'm the first giving you a comment !
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 10:18 AM
They are lovely! Please could you make some more?
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 11:16 AM
I liek the green one!
Could you make more? your very talented. :3

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 7:38 PM Last edited by PollinationTechnician79 : 26th Dec 2005 at 7:39 PM. Reason: posted before completing message
Very nice work! Downloading, even though I've currently run out of elders... played them to death... very sad. But the next generation can be classier!
BTW, I love that hair mesh, where would one acquire it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 11:00 PM
Thanks!

And yes, I definitely plan to make more. I only began to recolour this past week, and I really enjoy it (and hope to improve). What type of clothing would you most like to see, and for which age group?

PollinationTechnician79, the hair mesh can be found here:
http://guppysims.webcindario.com/hairstyles5.htm

There are also some pretty recolours for the hair mesh here:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=2388
Theorist
#7 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:38 AM
Thanks, I haven't had anyone hit 'old' yet this go around but some will, soon and because I love nice clothes, I will be downloading these. Thank you.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Dec 2005 at 1:56 PM
Grandma looks good!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 4:04 AM
very nice.. I can't get them in my game for some reason right now... but I will...

"To the world, you may be one person
But to one person, you may be the world"