Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Resized Mesh: Smaller Vampire Fangs

by Rockburn Posted 23rd Dec 2005 at 2:03 AM - Updated 15th May 2010 at 12:02 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 1:28 AM
hi i love this mesh but i think it conflicts with a skintone recolor. the maker of the skintone is looking in to it right now just FYI
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 9:14 PM
I love them. Smaller is a lot less silly looking.

edit: lol walrus.
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 6:40 PM
I downloaded these fangs a while ago but now I want the fangs back how they originally were, so I deleted the file from the downloads folder, loaded the game and gave the vampire sims a makeover. However, the fangs were still small.

Do you know how I can fix this? There was only one file wasn't there?

BTW I installed them with Q-Express if that helps. Thanks
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th May 2008 at 6:56 PM
One problem- this only works half the time. Sometimes going to the mirror works, other times it doesn't, and I have had Sims become vampires with this in the game and they still have long fangs. Any way to fix this?

Yay evil orange!
(())Pass the ribon around if you know someone who
//\\has died, survived, or is living with cancer
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 2:08 AM
thanks!!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:24 AM
Hello - is this a mod only, or is it also available as a wearable accessory? I think your fangs look much better than the Maxis defaults, but I would like my normal (non-vampire) sims to be able to use them as well.
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 10:34 PM
I just wanted to say that you are amazing for including a .rar and a .zip file! (One of my computers doesn't have WinRAR and it never works on that one when I downloaded it for some reason.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:09 PM
I am having the same problem as spgirlx13. Sometimes changing appearance makes the new fangs show up, but most of the time it doesn't work and after several attempts with the mirror my Sims are still stuck with the huge Maxis fangs.

These do look much better when they show up.

amor vincit omnia
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th May 2009 at 4:39 AM
on some sims it does work but after you change their appearance again you can see the fags are blue and they stay in front even when the head moves.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th May 2009 at 2:57 PM
I love it, but, I downloaded it twice and it doesn't appear in the game... Is it because I downloaded the long fangs before ?
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:16 PM
Lovely! Thank you for these smaller ones, they're much more practical then the huge ones .
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:59 PM
can non vampire sims have this?
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Dec 2009 at 5:31 AM
Thank you! These were better then the bloody vamp fangs, or the VAmp fangs for all! Cause they were 2 big, and it works perfectly!

If life gave me lemons, ya know what I'd do? I'd throw them back and Demand EDWARD CULLENS.
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 11:12 AM
thank you so much, i absolutely adore these fangs, makes my vampires look more like vampires than drunks with chopsticks hanging outta their mouths
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 4:39 AM
i love you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 4:43 PM
Is there any way you can make this as a wearable accessory? Because I'd rather have a non-vampire sim with these. This is a great creation!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 9:18 PM
wow i love it can u pleaz upload it to the sims resource plz its the only website i can download stuf from plz plz plz
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 12:13 AM
Yes, please, please please make these into an accessory!!! These would be absolutely perfect for movie making!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 11:21 PM
I hope the maker's still around or something....something so this could be made as an accessory since I'm getting the feeling it's not already, just a default replacement. (I would like to see this as an accessory too....with apologies to others I think the fangs are too long on their works but this one is "just right" for the rest of us) Even so, it's been a while since I've played with official maxis vampires so even though they are silly worse than b-movie vamps this is a great default replacement.
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 7:19 PM
I agree with everyone else. I love these! But is there a way we could make them an accessory? I reaaaally hope so, they're amazing! Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 9:59 PM
I've used these before on another computer, and they were fabulous, but now I'm on a different computer and I can't get either file to make the fangs smaller. I don't know if I'm not doing something right or if it's because I'm on Windows 8. But I know these work, I know they do, and I'm disappointed that I can't get them working on my new computer.
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 1:48 AM
Perfect for Blackarachnia!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 9:47 PM
I changed my sim's appearance but nothing happened.