Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Misa Amane by Request

by UK1967 Posted 22nd Dec 2005 at 2:39 PM - Updated 29th Dec 2005 at 3:32 PM by UK1967

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:22 AM
OMG!!! She is a cutie!!!! Who is she exactly?? Don't really care...downloading now. Thank You!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:05 PM
:jaw: :insane: :spin: :dance: :clap: :elephant:

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou~~~~~~~:bow2:

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 12:16 PM
o~! thz >W<
Misa Misa >W<~!!!!!!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Dec 2005 at 3:52 PM
She's so cute - it's a crime [Dwnlds] just gotta make sure she stays away from those pesky Vampyres thanks for sharing...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 4:21 PM
MisaMisaMisaMisaMisaMisaMisaMisa sama~~~yeah~~~Thx!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Dec 2005 at 4:36 PM
Nice work!! My raito and L has got great partner^.^ Thank you~
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 5:56 PM
realy cute!!!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 5:58 PM
how you get an avatar?
i'm new
realy cute
is my first message
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 8:57 PM
Uni, click on the blue tool bar at the top of the page and choose edit avatar. You can choose one that is already available or pick something from your computer.

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 5:53 PM
good look
I m don t realy now who she is
but she looks verry good
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:17 PM
thanks for saying about avatar
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Jan 2006 at 10:31 AM
:monkey: I am for real I like :baloons:
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 8:38 PM
Thanks for the compliments and all the "thank-you".
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:15 AM
Might I ask how one goes about downloading the hair mesh? I go to the SunairSims site and find the mesh I need, but when I click on hte 'Download' button, it just redirects me back to that same page. Thanks for your help.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 10:12 AM
Default hair mesh
Quote: Originally posted by denimjo
Might I ask how one goes about downloading the hair mesh? I go to the SunairSims site and find the mesh I need, but when I click on hte 'Download' button, it just redirects me back to that same page. Thanks for your help.

Your doing better then me ,lol, I cant even find the hair link on there. Can you put the hair as a seperate download please.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kimajjas
Your doing better then me ,lol, I cant even find the hair link on there. Can you put the hair as a seperate download please.

• go to "Skin"
  • select "Hair Set 3" (number 29)
  • select download number 4
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:20 AM
I selected the item you said, but a window opens and then immediately closes when I select the item in question. Could you provide a little more help, please?
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Mar 2006 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by denimjo
I selected the item you said, but a window opens and then immediately closes when I select the item in question. Could you provide a little more help, please?

Try it again with: http://www.sunairsims.net/chou/run.html
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 4:48 AM Last edited by denimjo : 4th Apr 2006 at 1:33 AM.
Nope, you gave me the exact same link which does the exact same thing. Can you think of any reason why a window would pop up then immediately disappear like that?

ETA: NOW it seems to work. I think it was a problem with the site that they have since fixed. Hooray!
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th May 2006 at 9:57 AM
the link doesn't work
why do you the mesh not close in by her
the link doesn't work
the net can't find the site
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 3:38 PM
Where is the real picture from (left pic)?? That Misa looks better than the one in the movie trailer!

Good job btw. =-)
Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 3:32 AM
Would anyone be able to put up the mesh for the hair?
Right now the Sunair site is not even coming up, like they just dropped the site altogether.

And the Misa pic above is just cosplay fan pics, the movie Misa was given Brown hair.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 3:58 AM Last edited by cyancat : 18th Jan 2007 at 4:56 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by cyancat
Would anyone be able to put up the mesh for the hair?
Right now the Sunair site is not even coming up, like they just dropped the site altogether.

And the Misa pic above is just cosplay fan pics, the movie Misa was given Brown hair.

I found the site actually, buts a new web address, so if anyone is looking for it:

http://sunairsims.enorth.com.cn/

BUt sadly enough, I can't get the Flash link to fully load.
So would anyone be a dear and load up the mesh?

You'll never see me coming......most likely because I'm not ever coming :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Apr 2007 at 4:18 AM
I finally managed to get the hair mesh! Takes about 3-4 tries of loading each page on their site to get the Flash to finish loading, but was able to get it. It's in Skins, pg 29, 4th hair. I've written to the creators of the site to ask for permission to make the mesh available here, until I hear from them, the only thing I can recommend to people having problems is keep trying! If a page won't load, switch to a different page, then go back - eventually the page will finish loading.
Page 1 of 2