Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Request work: Inuyasha Teddy

by OoGaBbErZiCkEoO Posted 19th Dec 2005 at 8:29 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:45 PM by -Maylin-

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Inventor
#2 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:38 PM
Such a cutie! :D

Nice job, thank You

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:40 PM
he's ADORABLE!!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 8:43 PM
awwwwwww! so cute!
Instructor
#5 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:21 PM
Love it.. thanx

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller
Instructor
#6 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:27 PM
Adorable!! Also love your site. Thanks for sharing with us!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:28 PM
that is the cutest thing i have ever seen!
now all we need is a FFX Yuna one, lol
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:38 PM
I Love InuYasha!!!! Thank you SO much!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:39 PM
My mother would freak out if I had a teddy like that... especially if it talked. I love it, keep it up!
Scholar
#10 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 9:52 PM
It's a great idea, and I'm an awe of creative peoplpe like yourself
However, is there a way to make the arms a little more 'natural' ? Now they stick out, and seem too long. If you could make them a little more 'down the sides', so that they don't stick out the toddlers back when she hugs it and play with it.
Otherwise it's a marvellous work!

Thankyou!
digital_hannah

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:02 PM
wow i i do not know what to say but can i say you the best at makeing teddys
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:05 PM
Aw.. he's so cute!! Good Job!

~Blood Tears of an Angel~
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 10:31 PM
Im not sure who inuyasha is but its definatly cute!
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 11:19 PM
Inu!! Eee

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:17 AM
So Cute!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:27 AM
Yay!!! I was waiting for someone to make this!!! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 12:36 AM
Yay! I wanted one like this! Thank you!

Never trust a Pirate

-Captain Jack is Back-

~July 2006~
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:21 AM
too cute I love it thank you and by the way great job!!
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 6:24 AM
Oh so cute, thank you for it.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:09 AM
I see my mesh and skin still going to good use months down the line, though I would suggest making it based off of the super-deformed version of him so he might fit the skeleten a little better, and look more like a product you might pick up somewhere. Good work
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:26 AM
That's so awesome! How come sims get all the good toys.....
Instructor
#22 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 2:34 AM Last edited by Dark_Delights : 21st Dec 2005 at 10:11 PM.
I'm a bit sorry I said that first opinion for that. But if you do the super-deformed one as well as the super-deformed Seymour Guado, I'll be very grateful. As well as if you want cookies..... BTW, good work on it anyways.

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dark_Delights
I don't need Inuyasha looking like Chi-Chi anyways. But if you do the super-deformed one as well as the super-deformed Seymour Guado, I'll be very grateful. As well as if you want cookies.....

if you dont need it so you dont have to download it!!! its a very easy way!! i try to do my best to create new objects. yes of corse sometimes its not perfect for someone!! but i never said that i made a perfect work, i am a beginner!!! and everyone who makes new meshes knows how much work it is to understand "what i have to do" and creating with a 3d program. i only want to share it and yes of corse i want criticism too. but not in this way that someone said ""I don't need Inuyasha looking like Chi-Chi anyways"" yes the arms of the doll are not perfect, i have a little bit problem to deform it with my 3d program, and i am sure i ll learn it in the next time too...but i think real inuyasha fans are very happy about this teddy... perfect or not perfect...

but if you like you can do it better than me... :stick: :bow:

.*Oo SaNni oO*.

you like my work?? visit me here

feeEssen
Instructor
#24 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 10:10 PM Last edited by Dark_Delights : 21st Dec 2005 at 10:16 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by OoGaBbErZiCkEoO
if you dont need it so you dont have to download it!!! its a very easy way!! i try to do my best to create new objects. yes of corse sometimes its not perfect for someone!! but i never said that i made a perfect work, i am a beginner!!! and everyone who makes new meshes knows how much work it is to understand "what i have to do" and creating with a 3d program. i only want to share it and yes of corse i want criticism too. but not in this way that someone said ""I don't need Inuyasha looking like Chi-Chi anyways"" yes the arms of the doll are not perfect, i have a little bit problem to deform it with my 3d program, and i am sure i ll learn it in the next time too...but i think real inuyasha fans are very happy about this teddy... perfect or not perfect...

but if you like you can do it better than me... :stick: :bow:

Well, I'm a bit sorry about that then.....Sometimes, I tend to be a bit too blunt in my opinions. But anyways, nice work on it since I acted like, "Oh....I'm being reminded of too much DragonballZ" when I looked at it at the first sighting. But I took that back, just to let you know. :hmm: :damnu:

Anyways, I'm a true Sesshoumaru fan even though my ideas on Inuyasha is a bit screwed up sometimes. But I still like Inuyasha, regardless. Sorry to dissappoint you. :nod: :valentine

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd Dec 2005 at 7:28 PM
You rule! I love InuYasha, and even with the arms sticking funny it's still adorable! Um, I know you said you weren't doing anymore request work on modthesims2, but since I can't read or write in your language on your site, would you make Shippo, Kagome, and Sesshomaru teddies too? I don't care which site you put them on if you decide to do it. I'll check your site whenever I check modthesims2. Thanks for the cool Inu Teddy! Hope you do more in the future.
Page 1 of 2