Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zorin Blits from hellsing (Manga)

by ladydragon0 Posted 12th Dec 2005 at 6:03 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 1:23 AM
Whoa! How did u get her to do that kick?!? lol! I love your sim.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill, but what you dont know is that the FBI got jack and jill hooked on crack and pill! Fight the power! Little Bo Peep was her slave name her real name should have been Little Bo Shabazz X Jackson! Fight the power!"
-Rufus Truthfist from "Wonder Showzen"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 12:59 PM
i downloaded something from here i think that lets you induce actions (animations) for making films with the sims its great you should download it ill have a surf arroung see if i can find it n ill post a link in here for ya
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Dec 2005 at 11:59 PM
Thanks!

"Jack and Jill went up the hill, but what you dont know is that the FBI got jack and jill hooked on crack and pill! Fight the power! Little Bo Peep was her slave name her real name should have been Little Bo Shabazz X Jackson! Fight the power!"
-Rufus Truthfist from "Wonder Showzen"
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 7:25 PM
HELLSING. YAY. Though I hate Zorin for certain reasons, *cough*PIP*cough* You did a beautiful job, looks just like her. I love it. I certaintly hope you're planning on doing more Hellsing characters in the future. =)

"You made the jester laugh. Feel special."
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Dec 2005 at 10:26 PM
Excellent job! I should think this was one of the hardest Hellsing characters to make.

"Do you not think it a matter worthy of Lamentation that, while there are so many worlds, we have not yet conquered one?" - Alexander the Great
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 2:39 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Dec 2005 at 3:22 AM
Oh my jesus. Thank you. So much.

Even though I hate Zorin. *Cries for my poor Pip.*

Will you be making a pip? ._.! *Gasp!*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Dec 2005 at 2:59 PM
im actualy working on pip at the moment lol all i need is the eye patch, hair, scarf and im done lol so if ya any good at making hair meshes im open to a little help i think the hair mesh should be his braid dangling down his back not around his neck becouse it would interfear with the scarf and ruin the effect

im planning on making as many of the hellsing characters as i can lol mostly from the manga as ther the best versions alucard is almost done sir integra is done aswell but i didnt make her but i like http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...hlight=hellsing sansanas version although i may change the hair and glasses a bit and upload my version lol ill think about that
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 1:56 AM
I absolutly adore this. Hellsing is perhaps one of the best manga around. I'de love to see Alucard!...or did someone else already do him? ...I think you would do him wonderfully(no pun inteneded). Well, wonderful job! Can't wait to see more from you!

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 8:26 AM
Zorin! *yays* *downloads*
My, thank you so much! ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 5:34 AM
Zorin is the best ^^ the only thing is, i have no idea how im 'saposed to get her cloths..
Test Subject
#13 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 6:34 PM
the clothing mesh link is Kaput, can you post another link to the mesh or post the mesh file please?

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!