Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolors of Retail Sims Bakery 1 & 2

by SimVeggie Posted 6th Dec 2005 at 4:51 AM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 8:39 PM by SimVeggie : updating links

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:06 AM
Very nice thank you.YAY!First post!!!!I feel like dancing for this :mdance:
and this is me after angry crowds :bricks: But this will be good decoration for bakery's and a good addition for the new EP coming out
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:06 AM
OMG!!! Thank you,thank you, thank you! They look yummy!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:12 AM
I wish someone made theses sooner though! :banghead: Leave it to sim veggie
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:23 AM
Hmmm.........Yummy cakes. Thank you for sharing your creation.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:39 AM
These are great!! I just downloaded this set the other day and was craving some recolors. Fantastic work!!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 1:47 PM
i love the retail sims page and i love the these recolors to. :D

Thanks fore sharing.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 1:51 PM
Hurray for muffins! <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:06 PM
I thank you for theses add-ons. They'll look great with Retail Sim's Bakery set.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:07 PM
WOOOOHOOOO!!! I was so hoping someone would recolor my stuff! I get so lazy by the time I get to the coloring part sometimes! These are SOOOO beautiful! Awesome job SimVeggie! I'll add a link to these on my site too :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:28 PM
I was just going to send you an email, letting you know that I (finally) posted the re-colors! I uploaded these right before bed last night and didn't get a chance...then I was lazy and nosy this morning wanted to look around. :lol

I'm glad you like them, I have many ideas, for future recolors. I just need to get a chance to sit down and Do them!

Thank you again for allowing recolors, your meshes are great and I would have nothing to do with out them!

Take Care
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 4:05 PM
the recolors are fab!! Now I have to go re-do my bakery but thanks all the same. I actually like the building lots more than playing anyway
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 5:31 PM
Way to go SimVeggie! These are just great & MAN am I hungry!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 11:58 PM
Great job. I'm off to build my bakery now. Thanks so much for these.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 2:40 PM
Fantasic!!! More bakery-treasures !!!
Thank you
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 9:33 PM
Good job. Thanks
Forum Resident
#17 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 5:01 PM
Default Bakery
Thanks so much for your lovely work. One of my OFB families run a home Bakery and while I was playing them the other day I forgot to feed the daughter of the Family when she came home from School. I suddenly remembered her and found her sitting at the Dining room table eating one of your recolored muffins with a spoon. She really seemed to be enjoying it too! :nod:
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 3:12 PM
I love the muffin recolors! Looks good enough to eat! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Mar 2014 at 2:01 AM
Oh, you wonderful person you! I've been wondering about recolors for these items, and I'm so glad you've made such pretty ones! Thanks!