Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Collection Icons, Part 2 (By Request)

by Credence_The_Hun Posted 4th Dec 2005 at 2:45 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2005 at 2:47 PM by Credence_The_Hun : typo

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:51 PM
Thanks much, I really like these and am installing and using them as soon as I'm done with this reply. They look great and come in very handy.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:58 PM
I Like your New Collection Icons, Part 2 (By Request)!!!!.... :sniper: Thanx so much.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:31 PM
Come on people 12 People have already downloaded and only two have hit the Thank you button. If you like the work Show it. Because when the Creators leave so does their hard work. SO HIT THAT THANK YOU BUTTON!!!!!!!!

"It is better to die by the truth than to live by a lie."
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:33 PM
i dont really understand what this will do for my game ...can you explain more ...?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 6:15 PM
Thank you, your icon collections are a very welcome addition to my game :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:54 PM
These are really great, it's better to have more icons to kinda show what the collection revolves around.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsmomma
i dont really understand what this will do for my game ...can you explain more ...?

I'm not sure, with my very limited english knowledge :err:. Anybody, please help us!

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Instructor
#9 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsmomma

Basically it helps you organise your download folder into a more structured/ easier to find manner. eg. u can designate one of the icons to be your nursery for baby boys icon. Then put all the related items u have for baby boys like wallpapers, carpets, rugs, cribs, toys, etc. into that collection icon. So then in future when u r in the game & need items to decorate a baby boy's room, u can just go to that particular collection icon & voila. Saves u huntiing around for them in each different folders. Extremely useful for people with a huge download folder. :nod:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:44 AM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorjune
Köszönöm! :D

(http://www.geocities.com/thankyous/)

Nagyon jó, sailorjune. Szívesen! :D

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2005 at 6:00 PM
At last I found them!!!!
I saw your icons a few days ago but I didn't download them immediately, so I was desperate because I couldn't find them anymore......
Your work is very very useful.
You got a great idea! :sci:
Thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 3:37 PM
I love them!!!(both parts)

thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 12:03 PM
Thank you so much for these!!!!!! I hate use the same icon for multiple collections