Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED Nightlife Vampire Hair for Teens

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 4th Dec 2005 at 9:14 AM - Updated 5th Dec 2005 at 7:02 AM by DJ_Mur3 : adding more...

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:19 AM
Very cool, thank you for making this one available. I can't wait to try them out.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:32 AM
This is great! Thank you.
I was wondering if possible to make recolors without the crown?

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Scholar
#4 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VkToriA
This is great! Thank you.
I was wondering if possible to make recolors without the crown?

Just what I was thinking! I usually do these kinds of things for myself, but I can't seem to do this one...

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:58 AM
Thanx, this is awesome. I love this hair.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 1:29 PM
do these show up in the right color bin too?

get more variety with a site dedicated to waif/skinny bodytype!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 2:09 PM
Yay finally :D:D
Thanks for sharing

Happy apple poison.
Instructor
#8 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:23 PM
DJ_Mur3, what a fantastic combination for this hair mesh. Thank you so very much!

Melissa
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:36 PM
always available? Even for swim/sleep/undies? Iloveyouiloveyouiloveyou!!!
Alchemist
#10 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 4:56 PM
Thank you so much! This is what I've been looking for since I got NL - the prettiest hair that came with it (and possibly, that Maxis ever made) for teens too and I thought it was pretty silly that when they changed in their undies etc it suddenly got short!

So, a big thank you! :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#11 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:10 PM
DJ_Mur3, I just wanted to let you know that this hair mesh is just a bit too big for the teen head. It doesn't quite meet the forehead, therefore there is a gap between the hairline of the hair mesh and the sim's forehead. Just constructive critisism.

Melissa
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:41 PM
I thought that the adult one was like that too. Isn't it? Or am I just going crazy?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:47 PM
You're not going crazy
I just looked at this mesh in CAS a couple of hours ago and the maxis one has a little gap too.

"It's not true that life is one damn thing after another; it is one damn thing over and over"
Instructor
#14 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 10:57 PM
O_o Please forgive me, then. I would not have said anything had I realized that. Great job, as I stated in my first post. Thank you.

Melissa
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 11:31 PM
Lol It's okay. I'm glad y'all like it.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 8:16 AM
hehe, nice... now, with a bit of tweaking, I can have my character wh uses this hair showing up as a teen like she's supposed to... thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 8:21 AM
Thank you for making them without the crown.

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 1:42 AM
and just as I was about to request it... Good job!!!!

whenever I want you
all I have to do
is dream....
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 8:21 AM
Thank you so much for this! A little question though: which of the package-files in the newtextures zip is the brown one you made? I'd only like to install that but I can't tell which is which by the file names.

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 2:26 AM
I'm sorry I'm not really sure, just add them all and delete the ones you don;t want from inside the game I guess.
Test Subject
#21 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 3:03 PM
way cool...:O but, can you make that hair, for female adults without the headjewellery?
Instructor
#22 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 7:01 AM
Hopefully the category "hats" also changed...lol I use Hats as a turn-off on a lot of my sims. hehe

Thank you for sharing these!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 8:16 PM
I love how the hair comes in crownless, but could you make it with the original Maxis textures, not the custom ones? I prefer the Maxis ones, actually. Very good work, also.
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 9:34 PM
so picky everyone.. sorry if i seem rude but i am very busy if you want a certain recolor maybe you should try yourself
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 7:13 PM
thanks for making this without the hair jewels!!
Page 1 of 2