Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Collection Icons - By Request

by Credence_The_Hun Posted 3rd Dec 2005 at 1:52 AM - Updated 3rd Dec 2005 at 1:53 AM by Credence_The_Hun : mistype

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 2:07 AM
Thank you, this is great. There weren't enough to begin with.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 2:18 AM
Thank you so very much. I wish web sites would do this more so we could find all their objects, when you have ALOT of downloads takes forever to find them. LOL
Forum Resident
#4 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 2:31 AM
beautiful. I add my thanks. This will be very nice for making my own collections too.

Like Pitch Black and CoR?
Visit GM_Andy's. My Home on the Web! My Sims2 stuff and files I'm caretaker of can be found here

Need a way to open that .rar file? Use the Sims2 File Maid.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 2:40 AM
Great idea :D
I was getting stuck with ideas for my MANY collection folders

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:10 AM
Hey thanks. much appreciated

Professional 3D designer (MAYA, 3D Studio Max) & Texture artist- Always happy to help !xx
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:15 AM
Thanks - these are great :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 6:37 AM
stunning
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 7:31 AM
Thank you

Sorry for my english ^^'
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:47 AM
I'v been looking for this forever. How did you make them (what program did you use?)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by macthekat
I'v been looking for this forever. How did you make them (what program did you use?)

Paint Shop Pro 9. It's my personal favorite. I'm a self-made webdesigner to, and it's a perfect applicaton for every kind of job .

PS: Thank you to everybody for the warm welcome! I will try to serve it :nod:.

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Instructor
#12 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 11:43 AM
WOOHOO! thank you, iam extreemely organised (i think it's a disese) i'll use them!

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Scholar
#13 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 1:29 PM
A big thanks !!!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 1:59 PM
Thanks! I was wanting more of these!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 3:24 PM
hantelye, these will come in very handy & Paintshop Pro 9 is my favourite program too.

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 12:12 AM
Thanks much,
Great work and definately needed.
Could you do a series that would applies to our sims in body shop? Here are some suggested catagories, Rockers, cowboys, bikers, aliens, fantacy, scifi, surfers, blonds brunettes, redheads... the list goes on, LOL. Any would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again,
Sandy
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 1:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by watts459
Thanks much,
Great work and definately needed.
Could you do a series that would applies to our sims in body shop? Here are some suggested catagories, Rockers, cowboys, bikers, aliens, fantacy, scifi, surfers, blonds brunettes, redheads... the list goes on, LOL. Any would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks again,
Sandy

Thank you, Sandy! I will try, thanks for the tipps. Although it will be a little tricky, because the size of the picture is very small, but well, it's a challenge, and that's one of my muse .

PS: The alien is done

I'm a hungarian guy, so please, do not shoot me for my poor and rusty english, and yes, you can correct me, you can teach me, I will be very grateful :).
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 3:40 PM
Come on people, 450 People have already downloaded and only 45 have hit the Thank you button. If you like the work Show it. Because when the Creators leave so does their hard work. SO HIT THAT THANK YOU BUTTON!!!!!!!!

"It is better to die by the truth than to live by a lie."
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Dec 2005 at 9:06 PM
Thank you so much for taking time to do these. A truly useful download that will enhance the game. I know from experience that working with such small pixel sizing and keeping the integrity of the design can be a real challenge. You did a great job. I hope you do another set soon! I will be looking for them!

Cheers!
:flamer:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by foreverjadon
Thank you so much for taking time to do these. A truly useful download that will enhance the game. I know from experience that working with such small pixel sizing and keeping the integrity of the design can be a real challenge. You did a great job. I hope you do another set soon! I will be looking for them!

Thank you! Yes, it's true, this is a great challenge . "Per pixel editing", or how they say it . Well, a good fun anyway. And I did a second set yet .

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lindaetterlee
Come on people, 450 People have already downloaded and only 45 have hit the Thank you button. If you like the work Show it. Because when the Creators leave so does their hard work. SO HIT THAT THANK YOU BUTTON!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Linda! It's true, as I look around here, the 10 percent is the average. I always push that button, even if I don't download that item, but I like it. Well, let's hope... (I want say more, but my english is very...er...narrow) Thanks again! :salute:

Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:08 AM
Credence - would it be possible to make a set of capital letters of the English Alphaber?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tabbysgranhag
Credence - would it be possible to make a set of capital letters of the English Alphaber?

Of course. Any special wants? Background color, ink color, style,. etc?

Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Dec 2005 at 7:46 AM
your time and patients is much appreciated, thank you.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons
for you are crunchy and taste good with katchup.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 2:42 AM
too awesomethanks!

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Page 1 of 2