Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh - Tyre

by Cazkiwi Posted 26th Nov 2005 at 7:14 AM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:17 AM
I stack them up and use them as chairs in my home.Can you do that with these?LOL!Just joshing you.Good job.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:26 AM
This will work great for the roof of a mobile home in the desert terrains. Thanks!
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:26 AM
Very nice,thanks cazkiwi. I like it,and the texture looks just fine! I could do an old looking recolor. But as you know im working on a project now...lol
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:34 AM
I like the tires! I have no use for them though. XD
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:51 AM
Good for a garage, very Good Job!
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 2:30 PM
Lol. Very nice, now all that I need is a "Population: Tire" sign.

Supreme Ishness of the Known, Unknown, Parallel, and Perpendicular Multiverse.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 5:02 PM
lol Sithos that'd be awesome.
Great work Cazkiwi! love 'em
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 7:45 PM
Whadda y'all all mean "for ... something"? Y'all put em on yer trailer roof so that thar dang desert wind don't blow it off. Y'all yard needs em too fer that awthentik redneck atmosphere.

Bink??? Are you listening? "This Old Trailer V2"!

... I don't judge a man by the color of his neck. I judge him by [place your favorite Jeff Foxworthy Redneck Joke here].

... Linux rules and Windows drools.
Instructor
#10 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 9:06 PM
can you make them stackable?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 11:22 PM
Cool! Great for storys and as a random clutter object in the simmies garage:D
Field Researcher
#12 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 1:10 AM
Good to go with your long grass mesh (like I saw in the pic on that thread *chuckles*) Nice addition to yards of slob sims. I hate the fact slob sims have messed up houses and clothes and cars and so forth but still maintain relatively manicured lawns (or dirt) This adds more authenticity to that pattern of thinking... nice work.

BTW *lol* @ FredDoolie - cracked me up! XD

Betty and Bob are gonna love this! *downloading*
Public Enema #2
#13 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:16 AM
no guys, this can't be made stackable. theres no stacking behaves in the game to begin with.

What this IS GREAT for:

anti-wind weights for shanty townhouse roofs.

white trash outdoor flower pots (use move objects on)

nessessary decoration for any garage, gass station, abandoned lot, traffic accident sceen :D, trailor park, ghetto, etc...

we are trying to simulate the real world, aren't we?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:49 AM
Haha! I LOVE Jeff Foxworthy... I just watched the Blue Collar movie 3 times in the last week... they crack me up!

You know you're a redneck when.. you have a motor hanging from a tree in your frontyard.... now THERE'S an idea :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:19 PM
Not exciting?? Got me worked up!

[COLOR=DimGray]I'M TOO OLD TO LIVE THIS LONG AND KNOW SO LITTLE[/COLOR]
Instructor
#16 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 10:36 AM
Good idea, thanks
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bink13y
no guys, this can't be made stackable. theres no stacking behaves in the game to begin with.

There is in Nightlife, with the cube thingies.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2005 at 4:15 AM
I like your Sculptures - New Mesh - Tyre!!!!.... :sniper: Thanx.... :devil: :devil2: :flamer:
Field Researcher
#19 Old 17th Dec 2005 at 3:14 PM
It's nice for my Sims that likes junky things. *lol* Would you make more things to garage, just to give a little messy look on it? I'd like a lot.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Forum Resident
#20 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
Thanks so much, I needed a tyre in my story... Now I got it !

Thanks thanks thanks !
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 11:53 PM
Thanks, i need theese for my trailer lot. Some of the trailers around here have the roofs held down with tires so theese are great. thanks!

"Legends Never Die"-Harold Hunter 4/2/74-2/17/06
Field Researcher
#22 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 3:54 PM
love it!
Instructor
#23 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 6:48 PM
Default PotMC Dittos
Quote:
fer that authentic redneck atmosphere...

I was thinking the exact same thing. For my upcoming project "Path of the Ming-Cho," Charlie finds that the recently-killed spy Betty hid the Ming-Cho in a pile of tires in his backyard, causing his dog to bark incessantly.

When he tries to take the Ming-Cho as a souvenir, it begins leaking radiation and poisoning both Charlie and his dog. The dog dies, and Charlie is taken by Ann to the hospital for treatment. It's then that Jake finds the Ming-Cho, and forces Rob and Hannah to help him journey to Nevada to destroy it.

That's hard to pull off when there's no tires cluttering the backyard...
Field Researcher
#24 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:48 PM
I'm going to put these with the cones someone meshed for me.
Test Subject
#25 Old 6th May 2006 at 10:57 AM
You can stack objects...
just put moveobjects on, then build a foundation, put the tyre next to the foundation underneath one of the transparent sqaures. then put a tyre ON one of the transparent sqaures. then delete the foundation and the tyre will be floating on top of the other one! I've tried it on other downloaded objects but not this one (yet!). ty this will be great for the new "happy acres"
trashed trailor park i'm making.

(could it be possible to get a tyre standing up?)

"Never Hate someone unless they lose the look in thier eyes" <- does'nt make sense
()__()
( ^.^ )
(")__(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into
your signature to help him gain world domination!
Page 1 of 2