Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faye Valentine

by Ladysims33 Posted 24th Nov 2005 at 7:34 PM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 7:54 PM
I love Faye. Your creation is the most beautiful I have seen of her. Thank You So Much. Everything on her looks just perfect.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 8:53 PM
Thanks soo much!If you have any tips for make ehr better please tell me!
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 3:05 AM
:fright: :clap: Sweet someone finaly made her in her every day outfit, thanks!

Hooked on fonix? dun gud 4 me,
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 12:50 PM
Very nice ! ^_^

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:43 PM
Beautiful, but the Clothes have a custom Mesh I think... *is re-checking*

Supreme Ishness of the Known, Unknown, Parallel, and Perpendicular Multiverse.
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 6:56 PM
Yes, the clothes don't seem to work for me. T.T Very nice sim otherwise.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:02 AM
hey isn't faye on your avatar?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 2:20 PM
I personally thought it is a bad download, with plain smacked on colors and no texturization.. Also, the sim's facial appearance has apparently NOT been changed to look like the Anime character..

Not to be rude, but you need a bit more practice.

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:03 PM
Do you know what?I tried to do her as good as i could and i have seen otehr creatuions of ehr and i think mine is good i was the first that did ehr on sims2.com too and if you dont have a better version of erh please stop talking bad about mine.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 9:22 PM
thank you so much! I have been looking all over for her yellow outfit but all I could find previously was her dress from the funny valentine episode. thank you so very very much! will download as soon as sims computer is working again.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 2:16 AM
Yay! Finally! First time I've seen cowboy bepop as sims ^^ I love that show...

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 5:12 AM
Cool! Now how about the rest of the cast?
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:07 PM
Thank you so much for Faye! She is great. I am having trubole getting her clothes to work for me though. Everything else works though. Any tips? Thanks again. :santa:
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 12:17 AM
*scratches another charecter concept off my try and make list*
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 4:17 AM
Okay, sorry for that. Also, My avatar is Faye, but, with a poor computer to work with, I have no access to a decent BodyShop, and so am at a standstill with my creations.

And don't listen to YourEverydayMistake. Some People just enjoy criticizing without giving any advice.

Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Dec 2005 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sithos
Okay, sorry for that. Also, My avatar is Faye, but, with a poor computer to work with, I have no access to a decent BodyShop, and so am at a standstill with my creations.

And don't listen to YourEverydayMistake. Some People just enjoy criticizing without giving any advice.

YourEverydayMistake pointed out what he/she felt needed improving on the Sim. To not listen to somebody because you don't like what they say is not wise if they feel they are being truthful. Without criticism, we'd always think we were doing the best job we could.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 11th Dec 2005 at 10:16 PM
WOOT! Faye! Me love Cowboy Bebop!

meguru meguru toki no naka de
bokutachi wa ai o sagashiteiru
tsuyoku tsuyoku naritai kara
kyou mo takaisora miage
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OsakaJoe
YourEverydayMistake pointed out what he/she felt needed improving on the Sim. To not listen to somebody because you don't like what they say is not wise if they feel they are being truthful. Without criticism, we'd always think we were doing the best job we could.

Yes, but pointing out what's wrong is only half the job of true criticism. You're also supposed to give advice on what should be done to improve the piece.

Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 9:51 PM
Thanx, Lady! I love Cowboy Bebop (Watanabe RULES!) I like the clothes, but like others, I can't get them to work in my game. Is there a MESH that I need??
I like what you've done, and would love to see a MESH that includes her signature red jacket carried on her elbows (don't think one exists though). Oh! And I can't find Jet Black anywhere--planning on making him soon? THANX AGAIN! and let me know on clothing mesh for Faye.
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:06 PM
Yay! Thankyou!
^^-
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 8:38 PM
I can't seem to get her clothes to appear... any tips?