Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kikyo of Inuyasha (File fixed!)

by LadyShiva Posted 18th Nov 2005 at 5:23 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2006 at 7:53 AM by LadyShiva

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:09 AM
great job, the fact that cute looking sim babies & kids turn to be not as beautiful adult sims as they should be, and monstrous looking kids and babies are more beautiful when they become adult happen to me all the time, and sometimes it also works that way in real life but in more subtle way (it has to do with proportion of the face I guess). so if you successfully find a way of making good looking sim through all sim life stages, that would be an awesome job.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:10 AM Last edited by Lady_Dragon : 11th Jan 2006 at 5:05 AM.
Wow! Very nice. Thanks for doing my request....I would d/l and play her in my game,only one problem, my hard drive died and I haven't gotten around to reinstall TS2.And my brother took my video card and now I'm stuck with a crappy one again.

btw: the kimono mesh is
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=48166 , I think....

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Instructor
#4 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:38 AM
Damn, I want to know where that braid came from too. Those saris were posted here, weren't they? Maybe the maker remembers.
#5 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 1:11 AM
Excelent work on her. Have you ever thought about making Koga from Inuyasha? Theres several of us that would really like to have a Koga.
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:08 AM
Wonderful! I love her eyes so much for some reason.
#7 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 2:39 AM
wow thank you so much, she's really pretty! she's my favourite character from inuyasha. hehee
can't wait for the RK ones ~~
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 3:47 AM
The dress of kikyou is not reflected. What should it carry out?
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:01 AM
...I agree with Keira21, a Koga would be nice.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 4:48 AM
thats a very nice Kikyo! except i hate her in the show... shes so annoying *giggle*
but she is pretty, thanks for her
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:47 PM Last edited by LadyShiva : 19th Nov 2005 at 5:17 PM.
Akatonbo, the creator of the Saris dosen't know either ^^; And i'd make a Koga guys if someone would make a mesh for his clothes! I'll see if I can't find anything that might work however.

Lady_Dragon: I'm sorry to hear that! I hope you get your video card back, or an even better one!

Apricot: It's what? Is it not showing up?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 7:12 PM
Just wonderful ! ^_^ Yay ! I'm a Kouga fan, too ! ~_^

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 8:16 PM
The sim looks really nice...I'm pretty sure the braid was from Chaz Designs. I think the site was Sim diference or something......Hope that helps
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 10:50 PM
I love anime eyes too, and this sim looks so good, thankyou for making her.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 5:05 AM
Thank you, I think this one is beautiful.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 8:27 AM
Aye yai yai!! lady, what did you do to lady kikyo's face?!
gee golly it's wonderful!!! it's just like her!!! she always looked so morbid and empty..
Art......truly.....sim-unasha Art. tee hee.
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 5:02 PM
Wow, the best Inuyasha Character reproduction I've seen so far. Awesome work. Thank you for sharing it with the community.

BTW, Could you try your hand at Samurai Champloo's Characters or know where I can find really detailed ones?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 7:14 PM
Snowyangst: I checked of Chaz's stuff at TSR, and the braid wasn't there. Unfortunaterly Sim diffrence no longer exists either if that is where it came from T_T

Mistral of pain: That's a compliment, right? Hehe the funny thing is she almost never smiles in game either =P

Jenory: Thank you! I've seen a few samurai champloo characters floating around here. I wouldn't try my hand at them until someone makes me a mesh for a hakama(which I need for Kenshin too!).

Oh yeah, and I think I found a good mesh for Kouga, but I'm not promising anything yet!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 11:12 PM
:yippee: I hope the mesh for Koga works for you Shiva.

(I tried to re-install TS2 for the past two days and it won't go past 94%:confused: ...my compter hates me!! :weep: )

(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 1:00 PM
Nice sim and the braid is from the insimenator forums I think :D

Quote:
Falling feels like flying - Until you hit the ground
And everything is beautiful - 'Till you take a look around
#21 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 3:10 PM
Awesome work however is it my pc or is something with the .rar file? I double click and I get coding instead of a package installer.. Hmm...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 21st Nov 2005 at 5:52 PM Last edited by LadyShiva : 21st Nov 2005 at 10:29 PM.
Niunia: If it is a couldn't find it, but thanks for trying ^^;

Kirara: Try the alternate file I linked to while the new one gets approved.
Test Subject
#23 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 9:06 AM
Great work
You did really great on Kikyo. I made her too, tho yours looks more like her then mine . Great Job

Absorb thy self in the great sea of the waters of life. Dive deep in it. Until tho has lost thy self, and having lost thy self tho shall find thy self again. Even as it is writtin, she had her dwelling in the great sea, as in a fish there in.
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 1:39 AM
beautiful. best Kikyo I've seen. I love it and will download it soon!
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 12:59 AM
Omg she ish so beautiful!! Looks just like her and her robes are perfect! If you make Koga I will definitely download him ^_^ Now if only I could find someone to make Kagome's hair and some better Inuyasha robes I would be set ^_~ *nudge nudge* Hehe keep up the good work Lady Shiva ^.^
Page 1 of 3