Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sanojei's Maxis Recolors - Cassandra Goth Glasses

by SanojeiSanna Posted 16th Nov 2005 at 4:49 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:45 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM Last edited by Cee : 16th Nov 2005 at 11:17 PM.
These are nice, thank you!

Just wanted to add- It was very nice of you to add take the time and add the tutorial into your zip file.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 6:55 AM Last edited by SanojeiSanna : 17th Nov 2005 at 7:06 AM. Reason: Fix some typo; did not respond to user
I add that tutorial so all can recolor more lenses they may want. Also, I see many questions before that many users ask "where is glasses recolor tutorial here?" so I add it to the rar for all and they can try too. Thanks big to Numenor and Dr. Pixel for their very good ideas about that tutorial and Qaxi who make that very great SimPE. None of these possible without them good simmers. :-)

EDIT: Sorry Cee. i did not answer you all. I am glad you like the glasses. I was not happy with only really black, green and two clear Ben Franklin glasses in Sims 2. Hmmm...maybe Maxis should really consider som more "current style" glasses. Maybe they should visit a gas station someday to see the styles many people buy for only $5.00. :-P But I will recolor others too. Maybe those ugly 1980's Aviator glasses I use for my "old man" sims...everyone need grandparents and their style not important hahahaha. Kiitos kamu. :-)

Kiitos,
Sanojei
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 1:45 AM
Awsome!! just what ive been looking for ^_^ thank you so much ~_~m

You live in the real world. I live in a world of vampires and werewolves; were things go bump in the night. And you know what? I like it! My mom wanted a princess, she got me instead. When you here a wolf howl to the moon you shudder in fear, I howl back.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 7:06 AM
I am glad you like them :-)

Kiitos,
Sanojei
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 6:05 AM
awesome!!! I was just looking for glasses exactly like this - am trying to make a sim with the liam gallagher look
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 9:58 AM
Hehe....glad they are useful. I use them on my Cassandra Goth and her kids. They actually look cute with them. =)

Kiitos,
Sanojei
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:41 PM
Cool, thank!

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 8:52 PM
These are really cool... They look sort of 80ish. Unfortunately my Cassandra Goth died today, pregnant with her third child. And then her stepson Dirk had a birthday party without honoring her memory at all. Tsk tsk.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:00 AM
Classic hippie glasses!^^ I can't believe I'm the first one to blurt it out. Thank you: this happened to be just what I was looking for. :D
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 1:37 PM
These glasses are wild,I love the colours.Thank you.Great job.