Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eddie Guerrero Tribute Bedding

by psycolizard Posted 14th Nov 2005 at 7:36 PM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 1:54 PM by -Maylin-

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 8:11 PM
awesome, i like it its a shame what happend to eddie though, thanks again for this
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:17 PM
That's real sweet...thanks...on the website they have the conference...
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 11:10 PM Last edited by apacherose : 15th Nov 2005 at 4:03 AM.
Default He will be missed
Wow, i didn't know until I saw this upload that he had passed. I am a huge wrestling fan and Eddie was one of my absolute favorite wrestlers. he will definitely be missed. This is a great tribute and i'm definitely downloading now.
Viva Latino Heat
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:10 AM
awesome job. thank you. Eddie was a cool guy and one of my favorite wrestlers. I'm still sad to see him go but his memory will always last. Awesome job again RIP Eddie :D

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:23 AM
Thank you,Eddie was truly a great man and inspiration,he had his high times with the fans then he had his low,but he will always be known as a legend in my mind.May Eddie rest in piece and viva la rasa for life.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 12:46 AM
OMG, thats so nice. I love Eddie. Everywere I go people ask me if i heard. It makes me sad thinking about it. May the Flame of Latino Heat Burn Forever in our hearts. (Took me 3 hours to think of that)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 3:02 AM
I love Eddie Guerrero..he was a great wrestler..Thank you for this..It's is a really cool tribute to eddie..

"Power breeds corruption and people in that capacity feel that they have the power to rule on what we say and do, how we live our lives, so they manipulate our fears by using the unknown against us."
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 4:01 AM
I also forgot to mention on this is that it looks good on a single bed too. I took the picture but for some reason it didnt show up.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 5:42 AM
Thanks. I just cant believe hes gone!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 6:58 PM
Great wrestler, i feel sorry for his family. He has 3 daughters,one of them is only 3. Thanks for making the bed set.

R.I.P Eddie

Theres...an...evil...monkey...in...my...closet
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 9:19 PM
this is so neat! it goes great with the tribute painting i did some tribute t-shirts for eddie that are avaiable on my sim page just go to the sims 2 home page and seach under kosp41302 and you'll find them.
Rest In Peace Eddie
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 6:48 AM Last edited by SanojeiSanna : 17th Nov 2005 at 8:49 AM. Reason: Wrong age of Eddie...38, not 28 Hahahaha! Sorry :-)
Good job for this Eddie tribute also. I have the painting, now the bed. R.I.P Eddie G.

Kiitos,
Sanojei

RIP
Eduardo Gory Guerrero
1967 - 2005, Age 38.
Eddie Guerrero, Latino Heat,
LWO founder Eddie and Mascara Magica.
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 9:44 PM
hey man, deepst resects to u, thanks once again, nice to see people have the respect 4 him lyk i did

----=====<xxx>===Roulette===<xxx>=====----

R.I.P Eddie Guerrero, Oct. 9th, 1967 - Nov. 13th, 2005. Wrestling won't be the same without you...
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:53 AM
Thank you so much! My boyfriend will really like this one(so will I)