Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Forked Tail based on Atreya's Cat Tail

by generalzoi Posted 14th Nov 2005 at 4:50 AM - Updated 14th May 2010 at 11:42 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:27 AM
good job now how about demon red?

It Only Takes A Single Voice ONE VOICE To Start A Revolution.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:46 AM
GREAT!!! Now I can have a proper Nightcrawler and Nocturne (SynapticSim is the master of comic book Sims).

(\__/) Why are you reading this!?
(='.'=) Don't you have a family to ignore?
(")_(")
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:08 AM
Marvelous!! Thank-you generalzoi!! Now my avatar sim shall be perfect!!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 6:38 AM
Nice! *happily recolors for Crowley-Sim*
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:03 AM
Absolutely fantastic! They're wonderful! Finally - proper Nightcrawler tails with a fork on the end!
Yipeeeeee!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:54 AM
Awwww. They're all so cute.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 12:07 PM
You just made my day!I've been wanting to make a sim of Nightcrawler for so long but avoided doing so because of the lack of a proper tail-call me anal if you will but it bothers me to have him lacking tail.I love that it goes through all ages as well.

*glomp*

>>>Nice! *happily recolors for Crowley-Sim*

Crowley owns...
Scholar
#9 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:03 PM
EEEEE IT's Kurt's Tail!!!! *stares*

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Forum Resident
#10 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 1:39 PM
Wow, again, more wonderful work from you GZoi! Now, my Nightcrawler and Nocturne (Soon to be released) will be complete!

Thanx so much, you know how glad I am that you are here!

~ Syn
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 2:39 PM
Omg! this is realy great awsome... wait syn did you say you are making Nocturne?
Omg!

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Instructor
#12 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 9:04 PM
Dang! Now I can do the Devil's Tail as well as his fellow demon slaves. :dyn:

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#13 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 2:13 AM
Ooh, neat. I likes it!

I've been wanting to make a Nightcrawler sim... Been muddling around with meshing myself, and I'm wondering if it wouldn't be possible to create his feet as a clothing mesh... I've got a species in a story I've been working on that also have a similar setup... Tail, funky feet (but with four toes with big claws, not two), etc., and I'm thinking if I could get a Nightcrawler mesh going, I could easily modify it for my Kadiosh.

Oooh, off to play with Milkshape.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 5:39 PM
that tail looks really good.
I had nightcrawler in sims 1 but I never really considered creating him for sims 2, until now.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 7:56 AM
Cool, how about bat wings that stay on all the time and can be combined with tails, ears, etc.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 8:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FennShysa
Cool, how about bat wings that stay on all the time and can be combined with tails, ears, etc.

There are some bat-type wings here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=62680. I don't know the details, like if they stay on all the time or with other accessories.
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 8:35 PM
It would really make my day if someone could recolor it black!:jig:
This is great I have been waiting for a tail like this for a while. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 9:46 PM
Cool! Thanks so much. I'll add this to my list of things to recolor.....

My Sims2 Site - genensims.com
My Art Site - sidneyeileen.com
We Reserve the Right to... oh nevermind.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 11:16 PM
wow will you recolor for your purple skin? this tail is just what my Trance Gemini sim needed, i tried recoloring SaraC's tail but the colour didn't match.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 4:01 PM
I can't get this tail to show up in my game. I searched through all my accessories for both men and women multiple times, but couldn't find it. Both the mesh and the color package are in my downloads directory. The only thing I can think of (though I am by no means an expert) is that maybe there is some sort of a conflict with the tail mesh you cloned???

I hope this can be solved, because I love the mesh and would like very much to use it.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Britva
I can't get this tail to show up in my game. I searched through all my accessories for both men and women multiple times, but couldn't find it. Both the mesh and the color package are in my downloads directory. The only thing I can think of (though I am by no means an expert) is that maybe there is some sort of a conflict with the tail mesh you cloned???

I hope this can be solved, because I love the mesh and would like very much to use it.

I'm afraid I am still very new to this stuff, and I honestly don't know what it could be. No one else has mentioned this problem. Both the forked tail and Atreya's cat tail work fine for me. Here's a way to test if it's there though: Rename your Downloads and Saved Sims folder to be "!Downloads" and "!Saved Sims" (or insert the punction/character of your choosing). Then make a new folder named Downloads and install my mesh in there. Open Body Shop, and if it's there, it should be your only custom glasses. If it's not, well, then it's definitely not. Delete the new Downloads folder and restore your original Downloads and Saved Sims folders.

Also, what expansions do you have? That shouldn't affect it, but it's somewhere to start.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 8:28 AM
OK. GeneralZoi, I followed your advice and loaded BodyShop with a reduced "Downloads" directory. It magically appeared (i.e., I found it finally) :salute:

Thanks for the advice and the mesh. Now that I have embarrased myself, I will create those recolors I promised...

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 8:36 AM
Heh this is awesome! Perfect to add to some of my wacko fantasy sims TY

Can't I scream in peace?
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 1:22 AM
Generalzoi, I salute you! Fabulous work, as always.

*faerie smooches*

Oh, for the record, this sort of tail isn't "forked", it's "barbed". Just so you know.

"It bit me!"
"What'd you expect faeries to do?"
"I thought they did nice things... like granting wishes...."
"Humph! Shows what you know, don't it?"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by unseelie_sidhe
Generalzoi, I salute you! Fabulous work, as always.

*faerie smooches*

Oh, for the record, this sort of tail isn't "forked", it's "barbed". Just so you know.

Really? I wasn't sure. I asked SynapticSim about it. He lied to me! Just kidding. It's a bit late to change the name, but thanks for the info.
Page 1 of 2