Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Resized Cinema Size Projection Screen from eddie19913

by Drachenfels Posted 12th Nov 2005 at 10:29 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2009 at 6:11 PM by -Maylin-

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:37 PM
im first yay

When you fall asleep tonight
They'll be waiting for you
When you try to close your eyes
They'll try not to hate you
Sleep, sleep the night away
Act like nothings wrong
You know we're going down
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:40 PM Last edited by Drachenfels : 16th Nov 2005 at 3:02 PM.
Forgott to write that i only do a resize. Means it will replace eddie19913´s Mesh.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:59 PM
Thanks for doing this it looks great, i have no problems with it as you gave credit, but could you pleaew at least tell me when you do this sort of thing with my models?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 11:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eddie19913
Thanks for doing this it looks great, i have no problems with it as you gave credit, but could you pleaew at least tell me when you do this sort of thing with my models?

Sorry my mistake. Im new und still unfamiliar here. I was mainly curios why Sims only show a quarter of the Videos and found the reason in the chanced screen aspect on your Mesh.
I promise to get closer with the PM-System here.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hawthorneheights
im first yay

And your an idiot.

- GunMod
Freelance Game/Software Designer
GunMod's Forums

Tip to Never Get Lost: Remember, No Matter Where You Go, There You Are!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:49 AM
Nice!! I think itz hott! LMAO at GunMod yes I agree we are so alike haha
Field Researcher
#8 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 1:43 AM
Boy I definately feel a movie house coming on now, lol. Deeme
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 2:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GunMod
And your an idiot.

it should be "you're", not "your"...who's the idiot now?

"The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief." - William Shakespeare, Othello
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 4:08 AM
it must be friggin xmas

YEEHAW, now thats a TV slurp...

creating gods using the cheat machine is fun for about 2 seconds.. but without motivations your sims will never do anything.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lizinator
it should be "you're", not "your"...who's the idiot now?

And "you're" anal

- GunMod
GunMod's Forums

Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 10:32 AM
this is great. Now i can make a cinama!
Now now children! calm down! calling each other names doesnt do any good

You said you loved me, you said you wanted me, You said we would be together, forever. You lied to me baby now youve made me sad, Why? Now all i think about is the pain youve caused me, all my Self inflicted pain. <3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 12:09 PM
Thanks for the screen and nice job on the re-size.

***gunmod....i am in love....love your sense of humor..."and 'you're' anal"...ha ha ha...such a good come back...ouch! And so very talented too...!***
Field Researcher
#14 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 3:46 PM
And your an idiot.

Yeah seriously. If I were Drachenfels I'd much rather know that users appreciate my work rather than being the first to post. I'm getting so sick of that. :skull:

Lilaviel: the avid downloader

"Life Drawing: An Excuse to See Naked People"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Nov 2005 at 3:56 PM
looks like this 1. poster got more attention than the content in here.... :-/
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 4:38 AM
C'mon, Gunmod. Anyone who accuses another of being an idiot while misspelling a word in his own post deserves a little hell of his own.

You're both idiots--in this case. Quit wasting my dial-up bandwidth.
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:17 AM
Sticks and stones..
And "you're" anal

Well, if you're going to call people names, you should make sure that you aren't proving yourself the same.

"It is better to be silent and thought a fool than to open one's mouth
and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

Just sayin'.
:naughty:
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:04 PM
I can't believe this has turned into a he said / she said thing.
These "Im first" posts are childish, pointless, and worst of all when they don't say anything toward the actual content of the post. Big pet peeve of mine.

I myself am guilty of saying something in this post without talking about the actual content and stepped all over Drachenfels's post.
Sorry Drachenfels. I know you put a lot of work into that creation and I didn't mean to turn this into a pet peeve debate. I shouldn't be a hypocrite. (spelling ?).
The "anal" comment was in jest, hence the :winky: but it still wasn't called for.

--Removing myself from the conversation

- GunMod
GunMod's Forums

The Quiet One
retired moderator
#19 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 3:38 PM
Nice. Now quit it. Any further comments aside from valid comments about the download will be deleted. Thank you.

DDO
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 5:42 AM
Nicley Done!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Nov 2005 at 10:33 PM
I am glad to get tttttthis tv
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 2:07 AM
sweeet!
nice job. itsa lot better than those other giant big screens. the roof speaker really adds a nice touch. by the way, the description says its 2 storys high but its only one, but i think thats a good thing just thot u should no that
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 2:18 AM
uhh, oops! i maid a mistake i jst noticed that ur "speaker" is a projector. lol srry bout that. but like i said earlier, it really does look nice speaker or projector. what other objects have u made/edited/recolored.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Nov 2005 at 8:36 AM Last edited by Drachenfels : 17th Nov 2005 at 8:41 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by xcastro65
sweeet!
nice job. itsa lot better than those other giant big screens. the roof speaker really adds a nice touch. by the way, the description says its 2 storys high but its only one, but i think thats a good thing just thot u should no that

Opps... yeap the Description was unchanged from Eddie19913´s Original Mesh that was 2 Stories high. My error not to chance it. Its done now and a german Description is added too.

Quote: Originally posted by xcastro65
uhh, oops! i maid a mistake i jst noticed that ur "speaker" is a projector. lol srry bout that. but like i said earlier, it really does look nice speaker or projector. what other objects have u made/edited/recolored.

Easy use the link [To find more items by this creator, click here.] below my Avatar on Top of this Thread.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 2:02 PM
Thanks Drachenfels, I used it for the Cinema Twin theater I just uploaded
Page 1 of 2