Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kazuma Kuwabara

by Kagenuma Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 7:27 PM - Updated 31st Dec 2005 at 9:09 AM by Kagenuma

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 10:08 PM
OK, I don't know who this character is, but you really achieved a great resemblance!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 3:15 AM
Wow, that's damn good, especially since his hair was so funky to begin with. Nice work!

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 10:22 AM
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I could just kiss you for this! Kuwabara is my favorite character so its going to be wonderful to play him in my game! Thank You!

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Scholar
#5 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 11:27 AM
wow that is a very good resemblance, awesome kuwabara.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:29 PM
Excellent work my friend!

"KUWABARA RETURNS!!!!!" *ching* lol
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 4:39 PM
Thanks now have the hole gang you rock.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 6:35 PM Last edited by Ioana-sama : 27th Dec 2005 at 5:44 PM.
Thanks, Kagenuma ! Now, the whole YYH gang is complete and we can rule THE SPIRIT WORLD ! Muhahahaha :flamer: (the others who desire the control of the Spirit World : :damnu: Ok, ok, I got the idea ! Ouch :weep: )

Thanks again, Kagenuma ! ^_^

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2005 at 12:57 AM
OMG. I have to download this when I get home. It is too too prefect! Awesome work.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 11:44 PM
His hair wont show! (he's not my favorite....but you can't have the YYH Gang without Kuwabara.)

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 8:57 AM Last edited by Kagenuma : 31st Dec 2005 at 9:07 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lady_Dragon
His hair wont show! (he's not my favorite....but you can't have the YYH Gang without Kuwabara.)

Huh? Hes a teenager, you know? Hair only for teenager.
dont work? Try for the second time!
Oh and do you have Night life? If not Im sorry but it wont works without NL.
:sorry:

YuYuHakusho,Naruto,Dante,Kaikan phrase,my sims....wait for Miyavi and Bleach.(and please if you like my work than click on thanks button.)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Jan 2006 at 6:34 PM Last edited by Lady_Dragon : 22nd Feb 2006 at 5:14 PM.
Okay, I found his hair.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
My Sims 2 Site