Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Hiei - demon

by Kagenuma Posted 9th Nov 2005 at 8:58 PM - Updated 11th Dec 2005 at 8:25 PM by Kagenuma

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 5:59 AM
I can't see the pic

EDIT:
nevermind I see it now,
thanks

but can't you get him as a normal appearence is regular clothes??
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 7:08 AM
Awesome! Me LIKEY! Downloading now.

The intent is more dangerous then the action.
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 12:36 PM
wow, that was quick, he looks real scary ^__^` great job. Thank you kagenuma.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Scholar
#5 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 12:40 PM
oh I got an idea again, how if you make bandages as clothes to cover the eyes, don't you think it would be cool ^^,
about the bandages maybe it's better if it looks a little bit ripped here and there, clean white bandages is not cool ^^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:14 PM
Yay !
Although I never liked Hiei in his demon form, I must agree he is great ! ^_^ I can see you love Yu Yu Hakusho, don't you ? That's not a bad thing at all, I love them too ! :valentine :mdance:

.: Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising everytime we fall :.
– Confucious
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 5:53 PM
EEk...How uttery Scary but sexy at the same time...

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 1:37 AM
I agree that Hiei look really scary but he looks hot too keep up the good work wish that you could make a human form of him and it would be cool if you could do Kurama demon form ( OT)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EllyD76
I agree that Hiei look really scary but he looks hot too keep up the good work wish that you could make a human form of him and it would be cool if you could do Kurama demon form ( OT)

But i did human form of him....look at him....but you cant download him.
And im sorry but i wont do YYH characters anymore. People dont like it then why?

YuYuHakusho,Naruto,Dante,Kaikan phrase,my sims....wait for Miyavi and Bleach.(and please if you like my work than click on thanks button.)