Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Krystal

by thunderbreak Posted 29th Oct 2005 at 11:11 PM

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Cult Leader
#2 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:45 AM
Good job. I don't know who she is (sorry). But I think u did and excellent job.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 2:52 AM
Beautiful girl there thunderbreak- Its been a while I missed your creations.

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:16 AM
TB!!! Good to see you back in the saddle My Brotha'!!! Dang she fine!!! Downloading now...And 5 stars as always. =)

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:46 AM
I am impressed. Very impressed.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 3:58 AM
YAYS! :Explodes from Delight:
Scholar
#7 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:22 AM
really Cool outfit, I like the detail of the costume very robotic. Great job man!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:24 AM
You're always amazing me! I was missing your stuff Thunder!

And some info about Krystal: She's a girl that Fox wants to save in SFA (in a very Zelda style). She's to original owner of the magical staff Fox in Dinosaur Planet and she's the one who teaches him how to use it (why didn't he take his blaster with him??). In the end of the game she joins the team.
Faster kill pussycat
#9 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Violet_Placebo
Good job. I don't know who she is (sorry). But I think u did and excellent job.

rofl!! I dont know who she is either but I have to have her she is so pretty!!

Now I'm not looking for absolution. Forgiveness for the things I do. But before you come to any conclusions. Try walking in my shoes. You'll stumble in my footsteps.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:18 AM
Kinda sad though. I think Assault will be the last Star Fox game made. I've played every SF game and beat everyone, and Assault was the worst one i've played. I got about half way through the game and wondered what I did to deserve this. The storyline made little to no sense and the situations were that of a 1950's action film. And to top it on the AI acted as if it rides the short bus to school. The game didn't have a tactical side other than they threw limitless enemies at you. I think they wanted to make a game like Max Payne 2 but with more "established" characters.

You know the whole love story with bitchin action scenes. Wish someone told nintendo there was a reason why real film noir movies died out. Coulda also helped if someone told 3D Realms the samething. I thought the whole damsel in distress thing in Adventures was an old weak outdated concept but I was wrong wasn't I. Why is it that every action game is basically the same 2 things? Either some woman is sooooo weak she can't protect herself and the big strong male has to save her OR and entire army can't stop something but 1 guy can?

Sadly my suggestion would be to either go back to Star Fox 64 (my fave) or even Adventures and start over. Its an action game............screw the love story and cheesey labido humor. Nintendo should play a few Duke Nukem or Doom games before they make another Star Fox to see what a good game is. Hey HALO could even be a great base for Star Fox.

Look, the one man army worked for Duke Nukem, Doom, and HALO because the story and character background allowed it. Duke was a smart ass ladies man. The game wasn't really about tactics more than it was funny. Doom had the whole horror and tactical advantage of dark rooms and sneaky monsters. Then HALO was about some genetic thing that wore enough armor to stop a laser, but even Master Chief used regular Marines as backup.

Well thats it for my rant. Waiting for something to download so I had the time to rant.

Forum Resident
#11 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:21 AM
Nice work! The detail on the costume is amazing!

~ Syn
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 7:02 AM
Thanks everyone

I forgot to mention in my post above, I decided that this is the one of my last "My version" charcters. So once again thanks for everyone's support through all this time

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:23 AM
Thanks thunderbreak. I think it is great sims.

The art forewer !!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Thanks everyone

I forgot to mention in my post above, I decided that this is the one of my last "My version" charcters. So once again thanks for everyone's support through all this time

But why? You are a great sims maker and much more. :confused:
if you don't want to tell, you don't need. :salute:

The art forewer !!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:36 AM
I'll still make sims, I'm just going to stop making my version of copyrighted characters since there's way too limited resources to work from.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:47 AM
Plus all the wierd fan boys. O_o

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 8:51 AM
That too :smash:

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 9:17 AM
once again brilliant work, but no more anime characters ??? awww i loved em so much i even built a town of pure thunderbreak anime

im queen of the castle :P
Scholar
#19 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 10:24 AM
OH! She's a beautiful work, Thunder! And I'm glad to see that you are awake!! I missed ya

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 11:49 AM
Ahh i understand. Thanks.

The art forewer !!!
#21 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 12:45 PM
Oh! she is REALLY beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:21 PM
Thanks Thunderbreak...
She's beautiful
#23 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 1:44 PM
I no who she is shes off star fox adventures lol!i love tha game!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:41 PM
So this is one of your last chars? I'm sad, I love your "My version" chars... Could I ask you to make Captain Falcon from F-Zero, please? I think he would look great!
Inventor
#25 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 6:05 PM
She is gorgeous. I love your sims :D
Page 1 of 2