Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lee Enfield Rifle (By Request)

by XanKriegor Posted 20th Apr 2008 at 7:34 AM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 1:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XanKriegor
Thanks, im glad you like it

and im sorry that there might be some things that dosnt look right, i havent seen meny firearms in real life, (because most guns are banned here) so its a bit hard for me to make it all right, hope you understand

hey thats not a problem. i do understand. it still looks awesome!

http://www.modelsource65.com/files/...eeEnfield_2.JPG

this address should take you to a picture of a Lee Enfield No. 4 rifle so you can get a pretty good look at how the magazine looks.

im not saying that you need to do anything with your mod i just thought that i'd show you it execellent work none the less!! keep it up!!
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th May 2009 at 1:08 AM
Thank you!!!!! good work can you please make some 2:nd world war weapons? it's dosen't mather me if it's wall decorate ore not I relly licke your work and you have to exusse me my English is not so good some words maby are wrong spelled
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 12:34 PM
nice gun i like i dowloaded all your guns could you make a spas 12?
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 10:56 PM
could u possibly make a German kar98, Stg44, Mp40, or Mg42?
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 11:13 PM
If you still are creating, it would be nice if you could make a Springfield 1903. It would be appreciated! :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st May 2010 at 3:23 PM
Is it leathal, like, can you kill other Sims with it?
Page 2 of 2