Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

TESTERS WANTED: Cheap Entertainment Center *UPDATED MESH FIX 12 Feb*

by Janel1920 Posted 12th Feb 2005 at 7:01 PM - Updated 18th Dec 2008 at 9:32 PM by -Maylin-

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 5:45 PM
Default Wonderful.
This is what I've been looking for to go in my "trailer park community"
MUCHOS
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 10:58 PM
these are great!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 3:09 AM
This is just great! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#54 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 10:47 AM
Thank you so much! I do like it.
Field Researcher
#55 Old 17th May 2005 at 11:16 AM
Personally, I live this little entertainment center. I downloaded it when you first posted it and have it in several of my houses. I like to have smaller houses, don't really like the mansions. They look nice but are no fun to play. This piece works perfectly, because its small. I have made a couple of recolors for myself. Anyway thanks for sharing.
mizmugs
Field Researcher
#56 Old 17th May 2005 at 11:19 AM
Personally, I love this little entertainment center. I downloaded it when you first posted it and have it in several of my houses. I like to have smaller houses, don't really like the mansions. They look nice but are no fun to play. This piece works perfectly, because its small. I have made a couple of recolors for myself. Anyway thanks for sharing.
mizmugs
Field Researcher
#57 Old 26th May 2005 at 6:32 PM
Like all of You I love this little piece. Was disappointed there was never anything in the recolors to match so I just made a small set. If your interested it's here under new mesh recolors. Called Tulipwood.
Instructor
#58 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 9:32 PM
Looks Great! Thankyou for sharing.
Scholar
#59 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Janel1920
If you like it, feel free to steal it, recolor it or remodel it. I wouldn't be opposed to being mentioned if you redistribute this, but I have no site and making things will only be a hobby, so the reference is not entirely necessary.

I like the way you think,lol
Thank You for sharing

-----Casey

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 1:37 AM
Thank you so much for this entertainment centre! I have one just like this at my house, it's identical to this. Thank you!
Scholar
#61 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 3:58 PM
perfect for my starting out and lower income families thanks
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 6:56 AM
Oh, hey! That's a lot like our entertainment center! I'm so getting it, thanks for making it. It looks great! :bandit:
Field Researcher
#63 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 7:45 PM
This is really nice, is it possible to make one like it but be able to put things on top of it? I downloaded it as it is great. thanks.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 12th May 2013 at 11:31 PM
How have I never seen this before? This is great, thanks.
Page 3 of 3