Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Dresses, Everyday

by smulan Posted 24th Apr 2006 at 10:06 PM - Updated 4th Feb 2007 at 12:49 AM by smulan

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 93 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 2:50 PM
as many people asked..... are you even thinking of uploading the model...because she's gorgeus!!!!!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 7:11 PM
Absolutely gorgeous! And following your instructions, I was able to find the meshes easily. Thank you!

<33 A
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 12:57 AM
these are just lovely, thanks so much for sharing i too would love the sim if you could upload sometime, that would be great :hippy:

*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { 7-zip here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Michelle in England.
I'm a friend to everyone ;o)
*..·´°*°·..*..·°** { CEP here } **°·..*..·´°*°·..*
Instructor
#54 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 2:35 AM
One Word *Beautiful* Thank you so much

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:27 PM
I love the dress...and the model! Please let me know where I can get her? Please, pretty please?
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:20 PM
I love it!

Strangers Are Just Friends waiting to happen =]
Field Researcher
#57 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 2:45 AM Last edited by kitanazworld : 28th Apr 2006 at 2:59 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mcneip_xx
can you include the mesh as sim chic is a pay site and the dress is so beautiful that i would be quite up set if i couldn't download it?
I was hesitant in posting this but anyways, from what I understand Sim Chic allows redistribution of meshes as long as the files are included--before these clothes were uploaded here some of them were on my website (and still are)with the meshes included. The name of the mesh that you guys want is called MESH_SimChicMidCalfDress5-02-05.

You can get the mesh on Sim Chic in the freebies section as well. Look for this dress: Nicky Hilton
Celebrity Skin by ..Kim..

New Mesh included? Yes.
Mesh by: Crechebaby

Credits:
Miche & Delphy's Mesh Tool

Age Group: Adult/Young Adult
Category: Formals
EP Required: None

I hope this helps!
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 5:43 PM
Zacinam mat toho plne zuby...viem, ze mi teraz nikto z vas nerozumie :-)), az na par vynimiek, ktore pochadzaju z hrdej Slovenskej republiky...no proste...ked tu uvidim nieco pekne a chcem to stiahnut mesh je czdy z inej stranky a musim zan platit, ale ja nemozem...nemam povolene
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 9:08 PM
Absolutely beautiful, can you upload the model too?
Test Subject
#60 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:45 PM
The dresses are gorgeous, so realistic, thank you so much. Your model is also stunning and very realistic, I too would love to download her.
Test Subject
#61 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 10:01 PM
Exactly what mesh is needed? I see one with an X back that I would think matches the red dress, but do we need another for the other 2 shown?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#62 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 10:13 PM
slvrfrosty
You need this meshes,
Red cotton Sundress, number 24 + Orange Top & Yellow skirt, number 31). You can find them in Freebies- everyday outfits.
Go get it. http://www.simchic.com/
#63 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:24 AM
Great Job (how do i make stuff???)
Test Subject
#64 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:47 AM
Kudos. Very Beautiful work and like others have already said any chance of uploading your model?
Test Subject
#65 Old 5th May 2006 at 7:20 PM
Awsome so Chic so Modern so Fashionabl so me lol

/\_/\
(^ .^)
( )( )/''''/ Copy n paste Kitty 2 support sims2 pets!!
" "
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
Dresses beautiful, but...

Exactly *which* mesh from simchic????

Yup, it took me like 15 minutes to find the right dress. A link straight to it would have been nice... Anyways, great job on these!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 9th May 2006 at 2:47 PM
thank you for these fine dresses

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th May 2006 at 11:12 PM
Where did you get the earrings?
Test Subject
#69 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:05 PM
The red one is so Beautiful, I love it. Thank you!
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th May 2006 at 11:19 AM
Very nice collection of dresses. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 5:13 PM
I cannot find them...would u give us the right link please
Test Subject
#72 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 4:57 PM
Wow! you really are good! Kudos

GrEeN dAy RoCkS mY sOcKs LiKe TaTeR tOtS bUt NoT aS mUcH aS aPpLe JuIcE bY mOtTs!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 5th Jul 2006 at 4:30 PM
These are SO gorgeous! I think that simchic has taken this mesh off of their freebies section, though; there are no female everyday outfits in the freebies section at all anymore. Perhaps I'm wrong ... I hope! Does anyone else know another way to get this mesh without actually subscribing to the site?
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 8:04 AM
Setulf09: You're right. I looked for 5 minutes, and couldn't find the meshes either. There should be a link directly to the files. Enough people have had difficulty finding the meshes for these outfits.

If you're in hell, and are mad at someone,
where do you tell them to go?
RattySim
<:3 )~
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 4:38 PM
I looked to and gave up as what was said smulan in what outfits to find seem to no longer exist. And if they do are not in the freebie section.
Page 3 of 4