Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Sitter 1f

by dizzy2 Posted 29th Aug 2005 at 12:41 PM - Updated 18th Sep 2005 at 8:12 AM by dizzy2 : Update

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 104 Feedback Posts
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 30th May 2008 at 8:41 PM
Hi, don't know if I'm just being stupid, but I have a problem.
And it's really annoying, because I'd love to use this.
Whenever I hire a sitter, they only stay selectable about 3 hours or until a car drives onto the lot. This is normally a maid.
Well anyway, what happens then is that the social worker comes and takes the kid away. So could you maybe try and find out what's causing the sitter to become unselectable? Or am I being thick?
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 8:52 PM
Will this work with all the expansionpacks? I have everything except Mansion and Garden.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Follow me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Sockpuppet
#103 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 9:06 PM
You should use Teen/Adult/YA Nanny EP8 by Squinge
Test Subject
#104 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 2:43 PM
I have installed it but when I click on the phone it just says nanny not babysitter? I have tried going out of the game and then back in, but nothing seems to work!
Sockpuppet
#105 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 7:37 PM
This mod is too old you should get this one.

Quote: Originally posted by Kabuto
You should use Teen/Adult/YA Nanny EP8 by Squinge
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 1:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lizinator
I don't get it, why doesn't anyone like the nanny? I guess I haven't really had a chance to see how she does...

I guess the Nannys are evil lol my nanny just left my baby when the family was at work and school
Page 5 of 5