Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Samus Aran

by thunderbreak Posted 18th Jul 2005 at 6:22 AM

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 97 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 11:07 AM
a great sim,thx a lot
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 11:30 PM
Why, oh why isnt this available for sims 2 original, this and the Hitomi one i want.
Curse you financial problems!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#78 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 1:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
To the people who DOES NOT have University, use Clean Installer to install Samus. Here's the link to the program.
http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/index.php?page=3
You need to read more carefully.

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 13th Aug 2005 at 2:30 AM
wow that looks really cool.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 1:34 AM
Uh, too hot *dies of blood loss from nosebleed*
Test Subject
#81 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 10:05 PM
Hey man sweet job.Always wanted to see her without her armor.Hey do u think u be able to like make her ship thingy as house?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#82 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 7:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RobF1029
Hey man sweet job.Always wanted to see her without her armor.Hey do u think u be able to like make her ship thingy as house?
I don't think so =P

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#83 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 12:22 AM
This sim is good but I have two problems. 1. My Sims 2 University has a list of more than thirty bugs. 2. I tried that Sim Clean Installer thing that lets me install a EP sim with out the EP content, but it does not work on my computer, something about needing a Microsoft Line Program or something.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#84 Old 14th Sep 2005 at 10:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shinobi
This sim is good but I have two problems. 1. My Sims 2 University has a list of more than thirty bugs. 2. I tried that Sim Clean Installer thing that lets me install a EP sim with out the EP content, but it does not work on my computer, something about needing a Microsoft Line Program or something.
That's weird, when was the last time you've reformated your computer?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#85 Old 15th Oct 2005 at 9:15 PM
Wow
Awsome man.Love it.hope to see more.
Test Subject
#86 Old 30th Oct 2005 at 4:36 AM
Hey, if its not 2 much trouble can u make a guy from Halo? inever really played the game but i think the armor looks cool. :skull:

There are no stupid questions....just stupid people.
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 7:02 PM
just 1 flaw skin-tone
Test Subject
#88 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 7:25 PM
very cool samus aran it's kind of a shame i sold my gamecube and the game. o well i got this to play with
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 7:23 PM
Greetings

To all of you who have uploaded complete sims for others to enjoy, thank you. Please do not hold what I am about to say against me.

Thunderbreak: Brother, this is one gorgeous sim! Even if I did not know who Samus was, even if this sim looked abso-freakin-lutely nothing like anything even resembling the character (i.e. if Samus was actually a guy); if I say, IF-it would still be a gorgeous sim and I would hold the same position I do now. I very seldom, very rarely DL a complete sim and use it in the game without altering some aspect of it. An example of one of those rare times is Abragon's Werewolves.

Most often I only DL a complete for something I want, like the facial genetics of the head, or a recolor or mesh that the creator has added in the file for DL; most often because that something inspired me. Then there are the times that I DL a complete sim and simply change some things to suit my own personal tastes. On some rare occasions however, I do actually keep the sim, exactly as it is, and play it in the game.

This will be one of those sims.

I thank you for the experience and the privilege of simply viewing a superbly put-together sim; never mind being allowed to DL it! This is, in my opinion, your best piece.

:: pushes the “Thanks” button ::

Happy Hunting
RF

btw:
Quote: Originally posted by Shinobi

Was it the Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (or whatever version it is asking for) that it says you need? It might be since at least two programs I can think of for modding Sims2 require that you have this installed (i.e. SimPE). I didn’t think the Clean Installers did but this is the only thing I could think of. If you could favor us with the specifics, the exact wording of the error, perhaps someone would be able to help you further. Just-in-case, the latest version of the Microsoft .NET Framework can be obtained HERE -rf

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#90 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 10:09 PM
Hey, thanks for your compliment

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 10th Jan 2006 at 3:19 PM
Greetings

Quote: Originally posted by Alexander The Great
What about the bulky armour Samus Aran was wearing in the original games? Is it possible to create such meshes at this point?

& later...

Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
I doubt it, you can't make the mesh bigger than the vertics limit. Which is too bad.

I am sure you are beginning to love me Thunder :: chuckles :: but I think I found one that will work in this case. The silhouette of the mesh shows and outline of the FULL armor and looks like it includes the hand-cannon. I am going to look into this further, later today as part of my scheduled “skins tour”, and then can let you know if you like. If you like I say because I like her the way she is, and besides what outfit would you put this under when you included it? Workout (athletic)? Formal? Raises some interesting questions…

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#92 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:02 PM
Very cool
Test Subject
#93 Old 2nd May 2006 at 6:19 PM
maybe this is a lil late thunder but i found a removable cannon arm:
http://www.rosesims2.net/sims2/magic/sims2magic_7.htm
there it is, i think this should give samus her final touch, very hot btw

FALCON
Wanna see In-game Upskirts/Sky? use my live camera mod TS2 click here (Working Again)
Wanna zoom out and in very far or close in CAS mode? TS2 Click HERE!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#94 Old 4th May 2006 at 9:42 AM
Is that a 2 hand accessory?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#95 Old 24th May 2006 at 4:32 AM
This doesn't really look like Samus ... sorry.

I have lost count of all my downloads!

How many emo kids does it take to screw in a lightbulb? NONE! They like to cry in the dark!

Bella is ugly in Sims 2.
Test Subject
#96 Old 24th May 2006 at 4:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Igie
This doesn't really look like Samus ... sorry.

Yea, I agree, her eyes are blue, skin's not that pale, and she wouldn't eat her own kind. Nice try, though, but yea, I have to agree.
Test Subject
#97 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 4:37 AM
I love all your interpretations of video game chracters. They always have something that alludes to their original self, but I must say this doesn't allude back to the original Samus. Looks more like Rogue from Xmen then Samus, nonetheless good job. Maybe you might work on a Zero Suit Samus? (SSB:B FTW!)
Test Subject
#98 Old 2nd Jun 2007 at 8:57 AM
*drool*
Test Subject
#99 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 11:01 PM
roflmao the one with the speech bubble is awesome. that made me laugh. "omg the @#$%& is eating bob!!!!!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 6:52 AM
Wow. Samus is so amazing. I started to love her since I played SSB and some of Metroid games on emulator. She is so awesome!
Page 4 of 4