Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Legend of zelda: MASTER SWORD

by asdf Posted 22nd Nov 2005 at 6:00 AM - Updated 20th Jan 2007 at 1:58 PM by asdf

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 3:56 PM
Heyo! I thought I'd just let you know that I had this installed when I only had the base game, and it worked just fine. You don't have to worry about any EP requirements.
It's a nice object.

But, as for this post: That picture looks as though it's a fake. If it was real, then they wouldn't have used a graphic from the NES game- they would have used a normal drawing of Ganon. The tree on the left looks familiar from perhaps a Mana game. The CD-I games also didn't follow the traditional "Legend of Zelda" naming pattern. (And, does that text say "Ganon's parol"? Another thing against it: the word is "parole". Someone at the company would have fixed that.)
Nintendo has acknowledged the two (or was it three?) CD-I games in Nintendo Power before, but the CD-I games are hardly part of the game's storyline.
You probably can still say you've beaten all of the Zelda games to your friends. Just say "except for the CD-I ones", you know?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#27 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 7:09 PM
Most don't considered the CD-I games to be part of the series. Nintendo wasn;t even part of their development process.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 3:31 AM
I made the picture its obvious that its fake. Im not really sure why I even posted it.

You cannot stop the REVOLUTION.
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=173431
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:33 PM
I really like what you created, however, is it possible it can be made for games other than Nightlife? I have University and Pets.
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 1:17 AM
This is awesome! Great decor item Thanks

I've been looking for some LoZ items for a while now, who knew it would be so hard? LOL Thanks again
Mad Poster
#31 Old 14th Dec 2008 at 9:56 PM
OMG!!!!! I luv you sooooo much!!! Thanks for putting up the master sword! Finally Link is a master!!!! WOOOOO! Thanks sooooo much again!

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:20 AM
For some reason, I can't get it to work for me. It sucks, because it's really cool and I'd love to have it. D:
Thanks for making it, though.
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 5:31 AM
Durrrr I love this.
Nice <3
Scholar
#34 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:00 AM
Hi.

I wanted to say that this item does not requiere any EP : it is cloned from "On A Pedestal", the Venus Sculpture from the base game.

Jim.
Test Subject
#35 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 12:07 AM
I'm not a Legend of Zelda fan, but this sword looks awesome. Thanks for uploading it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 12:44 AM
Thanks for making this! Now i'm thinking of that noise the game makes when you pick up a key weapon!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 9:12 AM
Apparently, I am required to get this....can you tell I live with Zelda fans? Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#38 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 12:26 AM
Pedistol is properly spelled Pedestal!
Thanks for the download, I'm putting this in my Sims 2 Museum lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 6:17 PM
Love this so much. One of the best decor items !!
Page 2 of 2