Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Miroku

by Carasim Posted 4th Sep 2005 at 5:52 AM - Updated 23rd Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM by Carasim

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Dec 2005 at 2:32 PM
Cool. Thanks
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Dec 2005 at 6:40 PM
If you could make a slap mark, I think it'd be awesome in the little face paint/mask or sunglasses section so we could put it on whenever we wanted =P
I have a favor to ask of you though. Your sims are really awesome (and you have the only Miroku I've found) Is there any way you can upload your sims without them being in the sims2pack? Whenever I get them I can't use them. It says I need expansions and I don't have any. I really want his outfit (I like putting faces etc together myself anyways) I think your Miroku may use skintones or something like that from the expansion or meshes or something I don't have (other than the kimono, I have that). I really want it, but those sims2packs never seem to work out for me. Well, it's a great sim, and I hope I can get it sometime.
#29 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 10:41 PM
Thank you! This is awsome, I love your screen shots also. Lol just like Miroku to cop a feel on Songo. Now I can download him and have Songo slap him! >
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th Jan 2006 at 1:12 PM
He looks good!(Very)
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 6:30 PM
Oh, I'm so excited - now I've got all the Inuyasha sims I need! ^__^
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 8:44 PM
THe male earing mesh is on page 3 here's the link:
http://www.simstv.com/sims2accessory03.htm

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 11:26 PM
Thank you so so so much!!!
#34 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 11:11 PM
I got Miroku downloaded but his male kimono mesh does not want to work. Lol the funniest think the first time I downloaded it the whole file work great but dang virus spywear from spydoctor. The only way to get rid of it is to buy Spydoctor or Edisk you comp
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 12:29 AM
O.o that looks exacly like miroku! i think i can imagime sango cutting off his pony-tail^^

I reject you reality and substiute my own!
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 1:06 AM
That is amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 9:33 PM
Great skin!

The Male kimino link is down though
Hope it will still work without the seperate link.
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:20 AM
Is there anyway to get another link to the male kimono mesh? I love this sim and would love to add him to my collection ^_^
Test Subject
#39 Old 26th Dec 2023 at 2:51 PM
Default I happy
I happy that i find miroku!
Page 2 of 2