Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sailor Chibi Chibi (Moon? Some people tell me it is 'Moon' and some not) Toddler V1

by Annoree Posted 30th Mar 2006 at 12:56 AM - Updated 9th Aug 2008 at 9:43 AM by Annoree : This is outdated!

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:34 PM
gr8 work!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV IT! YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOO TALENTED! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I WANNA BE LIKE YOU!
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 7:54 PM
Thank you so much for making her! I also am a fan of your work. ^_^ I am a HUGE SM fan and look forward to your future makings! (I am the one that posted on the requests for Helios...maybe??? *wink wink* lol) Sailor Chibi Chibi is right. I hope those who haven't seen the 5th season gets the chance to watch it b/c it is so good! Chibi Chibi is hilarious.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 8:26 PM
ANOREE!!! YOU NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME! chibi chibi!??!!? OUTSTANDING! omg! you are my anikme-hero! i have never seen an anime sim look so good!! i have all your sailor senshi! are you going to make more? like chibi moon and tuxedo mask?? still, i am sure you are the only current maker of chibi chibi (the only amazing one, at least ^_~)
ai also cannot belive you are able to do these so quikly! where did you learn your meshing skills?

Right you are, Ken.
Instructor
#29 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 10:36 PM
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 11:11 PM
Chibi Chibi is so...so...kawaii! ^_^ I love this! You did a fabulous job! Very, very adorable.
Test Subject
#31 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 1:38 AM
I adore your sailor sims.
Every few days I look forward to seeing
another one of your breath-taking creations!
Keep up the awesome work.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 4:04 AM
I love you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 9:56 AM
Aww, thank you all for your comments <3 I recently suffered a bit of a breakdown in real life and it's so nice to see how much you all like my work :D

Please visit me over at my blog !
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 6:00 PM
kool sailor chubi chubi moon is really really really... cute

So what If i'm a girl I can fight better than any man. GIRL POWER!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 7:27 PM
I've always loved that show, ever sence I was 6! I'm sure this is anoying, and I'm sorry if it is, but are you going to make Neptune? I love her and Jupiter.

P.S. I can't see the pics, just thought you'd like to know.
Test Subject
#36 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 6:10 PM
Wooooooow!!! You're the best!! I can't find any words to describe your excellent work!!! I look forward to the rest of the senshi! Don't give up!! Everything will be OK
P.S. I'm trying to do my own Seiya Kou but I'm hopeless so I'll waiting for your work and I'll be patient
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 6:58 PM
sooo cute thank you for all the hard work
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:22 PM
Very sweet .Can someone tell me diffrent at chibi chibi and dougther of Serenity,yes? I watched this show when i was a little and dont member everything

ps.I just remember that girl with pink ponytails was Bunny's sister and the same time her doughter;p

~~nothing is forEver remember that ~~ everything changes and end ~~~~
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:29 PM
Its Moon!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 8:59 PM
must glomp......^.^ "glomps"
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th May 2006 at 3:52 PM
Thanks for your hard, I would download Plunto, Salior Moon, Salior Mercury, Chibichibi Moon but I can only create family to Plunto because she is Adult and can't play with others because they are teenager, can you tell me where can I get those hair and costume let me make it, otherwise, as DNA Salior Moon never having a child as Chibichibi Moon's hair, or can you make their Adult for me as well, thanks

Please email to me at [email protected]

Thanks for your generous
Test Subject
#42 Old 27th May 2006 at 5:17 AM
Hi,

I have create a family and let Pluto as Mother and the other rest as sibling but Chibichimoon had grow up to be a child, she's in other hair type and I'm afraid later on Sailor Moon also in other types of hair after go to University, please help to me to get those hair to download, thanks.
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:48 AM
i use 2 b unbelievably obsessed wit sailor moon wen i was younger not really now but i remember alot...sailor chibi chibi is the cartoon but sailor chibi chibi moon is the manga/book buuut sailor chibi moon is rini in the book and sailor mini moon in the cartoon (its sorta complicated lol) but u did a good job on sailor chibi chibi (moon if ur going 4 manga) its sooo cute =] ima download it!!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 5:42 PM
i thought her name in the american sailor moon was reyni or reenee or somethin that starts with an R, or sumthin , idk.. can some one please exsplain

Potc rocks! savvy.. mate
Drink up me hearties yo-ho

Legolas Is Love <33 LOTR shall live forever! ELVES rules the world! they live forever!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 10:53 AM
My english is terrible, but I want to tell you that your Sailor Sims are fantastic! Please, make other Senshi (Uranus&Neptune - are my favourite sailors ^_^). I can't wait!
Best wishes...
Field Researcher
#46 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 2:42 PM
Are you going to make all of them eventually...? Well, let me clarify that. All nine from this solar system, plus Chibi Moon....pretty much ever Senshi who was part of the series before S. Stars...Galaxia would becool too, although her outfit looks really difficult

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 7:49 AM
no one can say that ain't awsome
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Aug 2006 at 8:42 PM
I am going to say this...this is the most beautiful sim I have ever seen....CONGRATS!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamingChild
I think it's Chibi Usa

That would be Sailor Moon's daughter, Sailor Chibi Moon. This is someone completely different. She arrives after Chibi Usa does.

Here is the Wikipedia link for Chibi Chibi. Here's the link for Chibi Usa.
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Sep 2006 at 9:12 PM
Default Sailor Chibi Chibi (Moon? Some people tell me it is 'Moon' and some not) Toddler V1
Like this poster said it depends on what you baseing the question on. By the anime they yes it is Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon. She shows up newar the end of the Sailor Stars chapter and was the Starseed of Galaxia. But with all Japan Manga changes were made. The wrote it that way in the show so there would be no loose ends when the anime ended. But anyway damn good Mesh.

Quote: Originally posted by Tenku-chan
Spoilers for Sailor Moon

In the anime Sailor Chibi Chibi is the starseed of Sailor Galaxia and in that instance adding a moon to the end is not applicable. However in the manga she is the future Sailor Moon (aka Sailor Cosmos) from the future after she has been Neo Queen Serenity and everyone is dead. In that instance adding a moon is appropriate.

End spoliers

But the skin looks great regardless.
Page 2 of 3