Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My versions of Hogwarts Robes (new mesh)

by Bipsouille Posted 4th Feb 2006 at 7:57 PM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 12:50 AM
oh woah great mesh! Love the way it flips out its much more realistic!

great work!

Liam

That's Hot
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:31 AM
The recolor is up! Gryffindor only though. i'm making the rest tonight!!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 4:48 PM
cooool! could you make a girls version please?

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheshire_girl
cooool! could you make a girls version please?

Sure, I'll finish at first the Beaux Batons set, and after that I'll will try to do a girl robe and an adult version too.
Thank you for all the encouragements !
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 12:53 PM
would you mind making ateen gil's mesh too? And ribes for other if possible - like children and adults... I know I am asking a lot,. it's just that these are so awesome!

"We're all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar Wilde

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 1:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by naberyll
would you mind making ateen gil's mesh too? And ribes for other if possible - like children and adults... I know I am asking a lot,. it's just that these are so awesome!

Why not ...? I've finished the women adult version mesh I must recolor it then I see for an teen female version, it takes time but finally I like working on Sims items !!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 4:52 AM
Hello,

This mesh has always been sooo great (the original maxis mesh) it's perfect for harry potter robes, the only thing is the annoying ugly boots, needed to look more robish which u accomplished, and you can't get the house emblum on the outside of the robes unless it's on both sides...soo I decided to knock out the most annoying factor for me ..'the boots' I used your mesh because it was already so great besides the boots. I would like to see if I could upload or if you would like to upload or if my seeing this youd like to make your own attempt? just let me know!

Picture attached.

P.S. also i noticed the sleeves were very drapey which is how they should be but it annoyed me that they kept going through things so, heres a shot from body shop!
Screenshots

That's Hot
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XxHalfBloodPrincexX
Hello,

This mesh has always been sooo great (the original maxis mesh) it's perfect for harry potter robes, the only thing is the annoying ugly boots, needed to look more robish which u accomplished, and you can't get the house emblum on the outside of the robes unless it's on both sides...soo I decided to knock out the most annoying factor for me ..'the boots' I used your mesh because it was already so great besides the boots. I would like to see if I could upload or if you would like to upload or if my seeing this youd like to make your own attempt? just let me know!

Picture attached.

P.S. also i noticed the sleeves were very drapey which is how they should be but it annoyed me that they kept going through things so, heres a shot from body shop!

Of course you can upload !! it's great ! I didn't think about the boot, and now that you say it... it's true they are a little "coarse" (I dont know if it's the good word for...I'm not so good in english). It's true that you can't get the house emblum on the inside I was desapointing about when I did the recolor.
That you again for your interest, and for your work : I like it ! :P
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Feb 2006 at 11:29 PM
I don't feel that good taking all the creedit for it, I think you should post it and just say with some help, you don't even have to give me crdit. I just kno alot of people are annoyed by the boots.

EDIT: besides, the one i edited would overwrite yours.

That's Hot
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 4:48 PM
for me there no problem you can post it, it's my mesh on the base but you modified it and now it's your ! there are so many people that sharing their work with us, I don't see anything bad with sharing mine with others, a contrario I'm glad to see that you like it !
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 10:29 PM
alright maybe later. I might even make it so it doens't overwrite yours later tonight. I should have it up soon.

That's Hot
Instructor
#37 Old 16th Feb 2006 at 2:50 PM
That mesh is fantastic!!! It's very nice and realistic in the game!
The best hp robe mesh ever! :clap: :clap:
You will do also for girls? that's good news!
thank you!
Scholar
#38 Old 9th Mar 2006 at 6:14 AM
These looks very good,,,thanks

I'm A WHIZ KID.
Wanna see me whiz?
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 10:42 PM
I love those and I want them for child boys too. All the others can have them, why not little boys? I kinda need those. Could you make? You´ve made great job, I love your Potter-related things :D

Nothing is service free
such things cannot be healed,
that will do fine for me
So come here, come come come.

Sonata Arctica - Blinded no more
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 1:49 PM
Fantastic Work!! You´re a very good mesher.
Can you say me, where did you get the hair of the boys of the image?
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 9th Feb 2013 at 8:04 AM
i was wondering if you can do an adult and elder mesh like this mesh, for a first time at meshing i have to give you a big high five, i tried meshing and ended up giving up completely, realized i didnt have the nerve to do meshing lol but ya if you can make an adult and elder version of this mesh i think i would be forever happy and idk how id be able to ever thank you
Sockpuppet
#42 Old 28th Jan 2016 at 10:28 PM
i like it but the boots Reunion theme
Page 2 of 2