Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: Baby Grand Piano

by DBCAB Posted 31st Mar 2005 at 5:24 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:21 AM by -Maylin-

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 2:30 PM
love it so much. looks so great. thanks.
Forum Resident
#27 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 6:06 PM
The perform function on this did not work in my game.

I also have a few of the guitars, which work. I have the piano bar, works.

I really love this.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 7:52 AM
IS IT EP REQUIRED, YES OR NO (I don't have uni.)?
Test Subject
#29 Old 17th Aug 2005 at 6:14 PM
Thanks! This will work great for a smaller house where the grand is just a bit big...

yum....tofu

Looking for a pagoda or two? Check my uploads in the Residential Section.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 12:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ricberbor3
IS IT EP REQUIRED, YES OR NO (I don't have uni.)?

NO, We dont have EP and it works great :D

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
#31 Old 3rd Sep 2005 at 8:32 PM
Thanks, I'll try it out and let you know. I love it!
#32 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 2:50 AM
Thanks again, it works great and looks great. waited awhile for this one.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 3:08 AM
in my game is shows up a really ugly skin. its all fuzzy. i know it is only my game, because it looks great in your pics! what is wrong?
Forum Resident
#34 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 8:06 AM
TYVM it's really lovely.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 4th Oct 2005 at 3:04 AM
Terrific, thank you - much needed!! :nod:
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 1:19 AM
Just an update, after we installed the ep we could not load a lot with this object on it. testing cheats gave errors on it. when we removed it we no longer got errors and were able to load the lot that would not load.

Oh, roh bitah!
Looking for the graveyards?
There "All" Here! -> The Sims Graveyard - http://thesimsgraveyard.com, In One Place :)
#37 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 7:44 PM
thank you thank you thank you! I just recently built my dream home in which we have a special place for the baby grand... but the upright that came with the game looks pretty dumb in that spot. much appreciated!
Test Subject
#38 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 9:29 PM
Well, I tried it. I looks okay, but the "perform" and "join" options don't work. Also my Sim walked right through the back half of the piano...freaky. Nice start though. Let me know when it's finished.

There are only two people who can tell you the truth about yourself --- an enemy who has lost his temper and a friend who loves you dearly.
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 5:04 AM
I love it!! It looks exactly like my one at home, except mine's a dark musty brown =(
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 10:18 PM
it doesnt work on mine and I have all the versions..for some reason it works as a table O_o;

Cheese is NOT the meaning of life!Pie is.
#41 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 1:41 AM
EE! Yay! Now my little virtuoso can play something besides that ugly upright! ^_^ He deserves better! Thanks!
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th May 2006 at 11:56 PM
I cant belive nobody has noticed, its gr8, the best grand that has been made so far but is missing the pole/stick that holds up the lid, thanks
Test Subject
#43 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 11:37 AM
it looks pretty good ,very cool!!!
thank you
but what is "EP"?that's CEP?
Test Subject
#44 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 10:17 AM
can some one help me out, i've installed it, the extracted file is in the download folder, i can't find it in the game tho. i am using only the original game no expansion pack.

can someone please tell me what went wrong, it actually happen to some of other file too. just couldn't find them in the game. help
Test Subject
#45 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bethlaw
it looks pretty good ,very cool!!!
thank you
but what is "EP"?that's CEP?
CEP means Color Enabler Package, EP means expansion pack. You might hvae figured that out by now though, it's a couple months later haha.
Test Subject
#46 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 1:59 AM
I downloaded the piano. Where do you find it in the game? I checked the buy mode but cannot find it.
Test Subject
#47 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 5:21 PM
It works perfectly, i've wanted a grand piano for sooo long
Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:45 AM
perform options don't work, other than that brilliant job
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 5:48 PM
very stylish and it works good in my game thanks

i can't say anything for anyone about EPs needed, i have all except seasons so i don't know wich you need or not.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by berseeker
can some one help me out, i've installed it, the extracted file is in the download folder, i can't find it in the game tho. i am using only the original game no expansion pack.

can someone please tell me what went wrong, it actually happen to some of other file too. just couldn't find them in the game. help

happens to me often, too. this one worked perfectly at my pc but you might be missing numenor's CEP which might help to install. its link is shown near to the download link, just above it. many downloads finally start to appear and work after just installing CEP!
however, if you already got CEP, i can't help you
Page 2 of 3