Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alia from the Megaman X series!

by kingtorrid Posted 16th Nov 2007 at 6:58 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2007 at 7:47 AM by kingtorrid

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 12:44 AM
As a matter of fact, X and Zero are almost done. Zero is closer.

I'm having some trouble with the helmets. They equip ok, but they don't surpress the hair mesh until the lot reloads. I want X's helmet to surpress, and Zero's helmet not to surpress.

Exciting fun fact #52: Costco also sells coffins, also known as "Costkets". Costkets are not sold in bulk, even though Costo is a bulk warehouse (it would make a good story if they were).
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 6:23 PM
Finlay some one makes a Mega man X character!!!!

If it ain't broken don't fix it.
If it is broken, find me some duct tape
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 4:05 PM
I've added reflectivity to Alia's armor (where it's supposed to be shiny). It looks pretty good. Does anyone think I should upload an "Alia 2.0" sim (slightly larger eyes and shiny armor), or just the new armor?

I've made a lot progress on Zero (the armor has been imported and works.) The armor mesh is pretty much done (and it's shiny!), it just needs some texture coordinate adjustments and some cleanup. I'm considering doing the helmet as an accessory because I can't move the modified thinking cap from aspiration rewards to small electronics (it disappears, I'm probably just missing something).

I have several (8 If I remember correctly) eye textures based of Sapphire ring (Alia's eyes), and was wondering if I should upload them.

Exciting fun fact #52: Costco also sells coffins, also known as "Costkets". Costkets are not sold in bulk, even though Costo is a bulk warehouse (it would make a good story if they were).
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Jan 2008 at 7:27 PM
nice job on Alia i cant wait for megaman ive been looking for a megaman for centurys.

... yes , id download the new armor for Alia dont know if you need the whole sim again
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 5:53 AM
X and Zero are done for the most part, except for the helmets. I'm having problems with polys showing through other polys and I might have to trash the helmets and start over on them

Doing the helmets as hair might be my best option, since you can pick hair by outfit.

Iris still needs custom hair and some repairs to her armor/dress mesh (some spots can be seen through other spots, it would be bad manners to upload them as-is)

Should I upload X now (on 3-3-08 since I'm not at home right now) and the helmet later, or wait until I finish the helmet and upload the whole package?

As far as reploids, Vile will be next...

Test Subject
#31 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 1:07 AM
yes if you do up load X now i will down load but as far as helmets go if you did it as hair for now it would be good but it would be strange to see x swimming with a helmet on. i suppose doing hair by out fit would fix that though.

Any way if you keep working on the helmet as a removable thing or just make an out fit that has a helmet and one that has no helmet, would be cool none the less
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ProtossJudicator
PLEASE HURRY WITH MegaMan X!!!!! OR ZERO!!! I DONT CARE!!!!! JUST HURRY!!!

OMG YES. i've been checking back again and again for 5 agonizing months and still nothing XD. *big puppy dog eyes* pweeeeeeeze..? ;_;
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th May 2008 at 12:47 PM Last edited by kingtorrid : 26th May 2008 at 12:53 PM.
I've always used the included import system (can't remember its name off the top of my head)

Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Jul 2008 at 3:15 PM
i've made x and zero sims ready for their armour XD. *pushes the skeleton off the waiting bench and sits down herself* ...
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 9:33 PM Last edited by sarsgarrs : 10th Nov 2008 at 9:44 PM.
cool by the way nice lupin faces i saw them
Test Subject
#36 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 12:36 AM
OMG! you are a genius!
I can't wait to download zero, X and Iris! @__@
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th May 2009 at 6:41 AM
Test Subject
#38 Old 15th May 2009 at 2:51 AM Last edited by Topaz4293 : 23rd May 2009 at 9:33 PM. Reason: forgot to put in my list of favorite MM chartecters
Please Make a Zero. He's awesome.

and if your going to make a project out of this you should inclued(just sudgestions)

Harpuia
Leviathan
Fenir
Cubit Foxtar(a Zero3 boss she's cool looking)
Roll EXE. (I like this version best)
Protoman
any megaman
and zero (for the rabid fan girls, myself included)

Please and thankyou?
Test Subject
#39 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:11 AM
please make a megaman
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 11:06 PM
excellent work, excellent work, excellent work,
job well done
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 6:58 PM
Well,just amazing. Thats all I can say.
I too would like to see some classic megaman sims(though I bet if i looked arround enough i could find parts to make them)
Oh yeah,and also,in Megaman X7 she was the poster-girl for verizon commercials
Can you hear me now,X?
Can you hear me Now,Axel?
Zero,Can you hear me now?
Good.
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 1:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kingtorrid
As a matter of fact, X and Zero are almost done. Zero is closer.

I'm having some trouble with the helmets. They equip ok, but they don't surpress the hair mesh until the lot reloads. I want X's helmet to surpress, and Zero's helmet not to surpress.

Please then just upload the armors if they are finished XD
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Jan 2010 at 11:13 PM
Ah! I've been looking for things such as these! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#45 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:17 PM
It's Alia!! thank you veery much! >w< are u plannig to do other Megaman X characters?
Test Subject
#46 Old 4th May 2010 at 11:31 PM
Are you going to make X or Zero or Axl?
*puppy eyes* 8D
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Jun 2010 at 7:08 PM
Oh
thank you
it's cool but I am waiting for megaman
Test Subject
#48 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 10:47 PM
I love this so much! I only wish I could find Mega Man himself for my Sims games... but this is amazing, too. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 5:20 AM
Thanks so much! This is an awesome sim outfit!
Also, do you know if anyone did Axl? (he's my total favourite!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 13th Mar 2014 at 11:40 PM
Thanks for this awesome Alia Magaman sim even though you probably arn't active on here anymore~
ps.
if you ever come back I would love it if you put up what you have for the x and zero mod even if its not finished ;3
Page 2 of 2