Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill 3 - Heather, Vincent and Claudia (Fixed!)

by yangn Posted 13th Apr 2005 at 9:20 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 2:12 AM by Canoodle

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
#26 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 1:19 PM
Some files downloads some not this not
=( :confused:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Sep 2005 at 7:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Saladin
Some files downloads some not this not
=( :confused:

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you mean. Are some of the files missing? Which ones? Where?
#28 Old 21st Sep 2005 at 7:48 AM
Default This is cool...
...but I see a problem here: your rightmost screenshot shows a different outfit texture on Vincent than the one on the left. Which one are people getting when they download your Vincent, here and also on sims2.com?

Another issue: in the shot on the right, that looks exactly like the original vest I hand-drew for version 1 of my Vincent sim. (The one that lives here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=183422 )

Now, I don't mind that you've used it in your personal game, but I find it a bit disturbing that I've found it showing up here and in the screenshot on your page on sims2.com as a representation of your work, with no credit as to who created the original texture.

Next time (if there is one), please, please ask first.

-- Nicky
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:04 PM
I'd love to have these but the file won't work for some reason? =( How sad...I want Vincent! *cries* Sorry...Vincent's hoit >_>

~†~Come to the Dark Side...we have pretty men.~†~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TooSerious
...but I see a problem here: your rightmost screenshot shows a different outfit texture on Vincent than the one on the left. Which one are people getting when they download your Vincent, here and also on sims2.com?

Another issue: in the shot on the right, that looks exactly like the original vest I hand-drew for version 1 of my Vincent sim. (The one that lives here: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...asset_id=183422 )

Now, I don't mind that you've used it in your personal game, but I find it a bit disturbing that I've found it showing up here and in the screenshot on your page on sims2.com as a representation of your work, with no credit as to who created the original texture.

Next time (if there is one), please, please ask first.

-- Nicky

That was a gaffe. The download itself contains none of your content.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 6:38 PM
My husband I love Slient Hill!!!:nod: We had the whole series on different consoles. Thank you so much!!!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has survived, died, or is living with cancer
Test Subject
#32 Old 4th May 2006 at 9:41 AM
I m wating for Silent Hill The movie skins to complete my silent hill sims^^
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 11th Aug 2006 at 12:10 PM
GAH! Vincent! <33 this is so cool
Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:08 AM
Yay! Thank you!! I've always secretly liked Vincent.. glad to see I wasn't the only one. I was so sad when he died.. sniff... Oh well, at least now I can make him kill Claudia! Mwahahaha!!! Er.. nevermind...

Cuddles keep me sane...
No wonder I'm crazy!
Test Subject
#35 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:36 PM
ever thought of making a silent hill nurse? cause there the cunter of silent hill XD cant hav silent hill without the nuses

Weird huh?
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 9:48 PM
Please make more Silent Hill sims like: Henry, Travis, Alex!
Page 2 of 2