Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby (decorative) for Bassinette

by boblishman Posted 24th Jan 2006 at 2:43 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 6:40 PM by boblishman

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#26 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 12:43 AM
OMG that's adorable! LOL!!! I just hope we didn't completely kill the bassinette site's bandwidth by clicking on it all at the same time....
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 2:26 AM
I come on this site looking for something good to put into the maternity wing of my hospital, and I find these! Absolutely perfect! Great work, boblishman!

K.B.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 25th Jan 2006 at 5:40 PM
creepy . . . but. . . interesting.

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:33 AM Last edited by RattySim : 26th Jan 2006 at 6:20 AM.
What an awesome idea! LOVE IT!! Now I can actually have a realistic looking hospital! One problem though... I've been trying since yesterday to download the bassinet from Savage Sims, but the site is down. Any news on the site? Since this seems to be a joint venture, do you have permission to share the bassinet file here?

If you're in hell, and are mad at someone,
where do you tell them to go?
RattySim
<:3 )~
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
Original Poster
#30 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RattySim
What an awesome idea! LOVE IT!! Now I can actually have a realistic looking hospital! One problem though... I've been trying since yesterday to download the bassinet from Savage Sims, but the site is down. Any news on the site? Since this seems to be a joint venture, do you have permission to share the bassinet file here?

it is not a joint venture.... the basinette is a FREE download from savagesims.com and is NOT posted on this site (.... only the LINK above is here )... I made this to accompany it...
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 5:49 PM
Hmm... babies as decor? Very Hollywood.
Just kidding. The work is really nice. It'll be good for movie making and the like. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:22 AM
No offense intended! I just wondered if there was any way to get the bassinet for your lovely babies. Unfortunately Savage Sims has been down for days, so I can't get the free download. Does anyone have any news as to when Savage Sims will return?

RattySim
Test Subject
#33 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 4:52 PM
i love this stuff.thank you
Test Subject
#34 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 4:56 PM
OMG! this is so amazing how do you get these Idea's!?!?!?! cant wait to download! :D:D:P:P
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 3:11 AM
Been trying for almost a week to get the bassinet, but can't since the site is down. Do they allow file sharing?

RattySim
Forum Resident
#36 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 3:15 AM
Good job! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 10:10 AM
Aww its so cute! Great job hun!
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:40 PM
This is grrrrrreat.lol.no crying or care needed perfect.

I love RENT.The greatest broadway show ever!!!!!!
Instructor
#39 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 1:21 PM
Savage Sims is back up...so I have the basinette now...thanks.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:42 PM
Awesome! perfect for my "dead/abused baby" house
#41 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 6:09 PM
Thanks.. I love it
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 8:05 PM
My sister sleep in it after she was born I must make she in "TS2" and she will sleep in it all the day (Yes, i know it's a decoration )
Test Subject
#43 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 6:38 AM
good job... is beauty ;*
Test Subject
#44 Old 1st Apr 2006 at 5:32 PM
hey anyone thinking of recoloring the baby's skin too a zombie or fankenbaby style for halloween? just wondering. love this item!
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Apr 2006 at 9:56 AM
This is really nice and really cute! Thanks!
Forum Resident
#46 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 12:15 AM
Many thanks this is exactly what I was looking for!!!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Field Researcher
#47 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:14 PM
Good job! Thanks

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 5:57 AM
I love your Baby!!! however I have the wrong bassinette and when I go to savage sims I can't find the one you linked to on any of the 9 pages.... please help, can you possibly give me a direct linc to the bassinette? Thank you so much for any and all help.
Test Subject
#49 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 9:07 PM
i love it just what i need thanks bob!:D
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 10:26 PM
where are the reclors?
Page 2 of 3