Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hitomi

by thunderbreak Posted 7th Jul 2005 at 5:16 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2005 at 12:01 AM by thunderbreak

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:57 PM
I'll try removing the hacks. I want the top, partially because it looks cool (of course) but also because it actually has a bigger boob size that still looks normal.

Thanks for your help
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 2:54 AM
Great job as usual Thunderbreak thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Jul 2005 at 5:59 PM
Hi thunderbreak! long time no see love your latest work!
Love it!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 12:52 AM
I removed all my downloads from the downloads file and reinstalled the Lara Croft skin that the mesh supposedly comes with and it's still not working.

Is the download provided there actually containing the mesh anymore?

I hate to be really annoying, but would it be possible to send me the mesh instead because something just isn't working. The pants and such go in the game, but the top just looks like the sandy-coloured sleeveless top that you get with the game and i'm sick of having flat-chested sims, hence why I want the actual mesh so much.

I'm really sorry to be this much trouble, but i've tried everything I can think of and it's just not working.

...maybe it's incompatable with a UK game? ... you can tell i've run out of ideas.
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 2:10 AM
As expected great work Thunder.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 7:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Karribuhater59
I removed all my downloads from the downloads file and reinstalled the Lara Croft skin that the mesh supposedly comes with and it's still not working.

Is the download provided there actually containing the mesh anymore?

I hate to be really annoying, but would it be possible to send me the mesh instead because something just isn't working. The pants and such go in the game, but the top just looks like the sandy-coloured sleeveless top that you get with the game and i'm sick of having flat-chested sims, hence why I want the actual mesh so much.

I'm really sorry to be this much trouble, but i've tried everything I can think of and it's just not working.

...maybe it's incompatable with a UK game? ... you can tell i've run out of ideas.
I'm sure the mesh upload still works.....this is very strange. As an alternative if you are sick of the regular sized breasts the game features, you can try this http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=54558
It makes all the default breasts C cup. The other thing I could do is make the skin onto a Maxis default, and you can use that mesh to make it look bigger.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 3:23 PM
Thanks so much. I'll try that out ^_^ I would like to have the top because although I haven't played DOA3 (since XBox took it from the PS2) but I think your Hitomi looks cool, but don't trouble yourself over it
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:27 AM
kyaah <3!! Hitomi is my favorite. :x She's so cute~ this is great, much thanks for the hair especially ^^
#34 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 10:19 AM
she looks lire real
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Sep 2005 at 4:20 AM
Beautiful! Hitomi is one of my favorites as well.

I've also noticed the Japan/Germany combination a few times...Asuka Sohryu Langley is one of 'em! Talk about an explosive personality...

omg Has anyone made Neon Genesis Evangelion sims yet? You could probably do it in your sleep, thunderbreak. Perhaps a school uniform and plug suit for Asuka, Rei and the 'lil crybaby Shinji!
Test Subject
#36 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 10:20 PM
She is by far the best Hitomi skin I have seen thus far for Sims 2. There is only one little problem...

WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD IT?!? EVERY TIME I CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK IT SIMPLY REFRESHES THE PAGE. PLEASE HELP ME. (IT DOES THIS WITH ALL OF THUNDERBREAKS GREAT DOWNLOADS)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#37 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Seekster
She is by far the best Hitomi skin I have seen thus far for Sims 2. There is only one little problem...

WHY CANT I DOWNLOAD IT?!? EVERY TIME I CLICK ON THE DOWNLOAD LINK IT SIMPLY REFRESHES THE PAGE. PLEASE HELP ME. (IT DOES THIS WITH ALL OF THUNDERBREAKS GREAT DOWNLOADS)
Well, what you could do is use a downloading program like Download Accelerator or Net Ant, or Getright, and etc. I tried and it works, hope that helps, you can find them all on download.com

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 1:56 AM
:sadpanda: I tried all three and it aint workin. Whenever i try to download it (with any of the three) I get this...

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php:57) in /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php on line 101

What does this mean and how do I download your great stuff.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 1st Oct 2005 at 7:17 AM
:sadpanda: I tried all three and it aint workin. Whenever i try to download it (with any of the three) I get this...

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php on line 57

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php on line 89

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php:57) in /home/forums/public_html/getfile.php on line 101

What does this mean and how do I download your great stuff.
Maybe you can try another browser, are you using IE?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 1:36 PM
That cant be the reason. I am using Internet Explorer and I have also tried MSN, neither worked. Also I have succesfully downloaded several of your downloads in the past without a problem, that is why I am suprised by this sudden change in events.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#41 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 8:54 PM
That cant be the reason. I am using Internet Explorer and I have also tried MSN, neither worked. Also I have succesfully downloaded several of your downloads in the past without a problem, that is why I am suprised by this sudden change in events.
Why don't you try a non-microsoft browser like FireFox or Netscape, to be honest with you I've never encountered your problem before so I'm not too sure on how to solve it, I ain't a com wiz, but I've heard you can solve problems like that by defrag your hard drive and maybe scan your computer using AdawareSE or something. Maybe go to Microsoft's website and look for assistance there. Do you only have trouble downloading from this site or internet in general?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 11:40 PM
"Father be strong for I bring good news."

"Ugh you... bring good news?"

"Yes, I just saved a bunch of money on car insurance by switching to Geico."

"But my daughter, we do not own a car."

"Oh yes father but I also was able to sucessfully download the Hitomi mesh from Mod The Sims 2.com"

"Truly you are wise my daughter."

Turns out all I had to do was clean out some memory on my computer and now everything works fine. Thanks for the help and for making great meshes. :salute:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 3rd Oct 2005 at 5:17 AM
Glad it worked out.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Oct 2005 at 3:46 AM
Hitomi is my favorate from the DOA series! AMAZING JOB as always, thank you for sharing these with us!
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 1:13 PM
THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! :gidea:. COULD YOU PLZ MAKE HAYATE PLZ SO I CAN MAKE A COUPLE!
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 5:02 AM
Really, truely and perfectly beautiful!

"I don't want to go among the mad people..."
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd May 2010 at 4:58 PM
Very good model.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 9:33 AM
Hey, Thunder please can i use yours pants txtures for my Hitomi?????
Page 2 of 2