Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ashlee Simpson Sim

by bo0mbastica Posted 27th May 2005 at 9:33 AM - Updated 7th Sep 2006 at 12:17 PM by bo0mbastica

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 9:03 PM
Simply Awesome looks just like her !! awesome Job !!
#27 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 11:56 PM
great job, you made it look just like her right, right down to that uglyness she has. does she sing like a man in the game too?
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 3:33 AM
WOW! it's great, but u should change the eyeliner, it's too bold
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 12:11 AM
I have been looking for ashlee simpson hair forever thanks so much!
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 12:29 AM
I can't stand her but it is a good sim of her. But her nose is on the little side. :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 7:43 AM
Ashlee rocks!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 9:31 PM
Although it does not look like her........eyes are too big hair is not long enough nor is it correct as to the way her hair is....she does not have that bright of eyes either!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 10:47 PM
I'm not a fan of her music, but you did a great job!
Field Researcher
#34 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rockonashleesimpson
Although it does not look like her........eyes are too big hair is not long enough nor is it correct as to the way her hair is....she does not have that bright of eyes either!

Come on must you go out of your way to diss this sim ...come on try her out ingame and see if theres a resemblance now i like her and her sim so thanks!
Test Subject
#35 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soulvoice
and Lilspaz...i didnt offend you..so i cant see why u are offendin me....just cause ihave a different opinion from yours....

stop fightin k
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 7:35 PM
Yay, finally a sim that actually looks like her. Nice job on the hair ^_^
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:12 AM
WOW!!??! It looks just like her now I can download and kill her :O! lol Hmmm....what do you think? Death by shock?? Peh i don't know. :P
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 2:37 PM
Wow! Great likeness.
I told myself I couldn't download any more custom content because it was funking up my game, but I'll just have to make an exception. Good job, and I hope to see more sims from you!

(Katrena, that is a very good idea! I should try it....)
Inventor
#39 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by soulvoice
u are very close to the real one...ur sim is very cute the real one is not:D

LOL.. That's kinda what I was thinking.. The sim is awesome!!
xts

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Inventor
#40 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bo0mbastica
shes an adult, thanks everyone for your nice comments what celebrity do you want me to make next?:D

This is whom I'd like to see... If you can.. You are really good and I think you'd make him look like he should, either of "him" lol.
(or both) :banana:
Thanks for considering
xts

Nicholas Cage (many movies)
http://home.rixtele.com/~urdskalla/...cholas_Cage.jpg
http://www.tartcity.com/nicholas18.jpg

OR

(my favorite)

Rob Thomas (Matchbox 20)
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B...01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://www.wkfr.com/rthomas.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...homas_on_TV.jpg

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 1:02 AM
Just like Ashlee Simpson!!!! Amazing Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 5:28 AM
wow looks like her!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 10th Dec 2005 at 5:48 PM
Ashlee Simpson is another bich just like Hillary Duff
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 3:33 PM
wow she really looks like ashley simpson good job thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for this sim
Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 10:59 PM
Ashlee Simpson is another bich just like Hillary Duff

On hilary i agree but hey i like ashlee she is cool By the way great sim looks like her she looks cool in the game thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:53 AM
may God forgive me, but now i can finally kill Ashlee again, and again, and again!!! ^_^
after seeing that commercial she did for the MTV movie awards in Australia where she not only sounded and looked horrible, but she also disgraced and insulted the coolest Jew next to Jesus: Mel Brooks!!! i cannot forgive ashlee for insulting Mel Brooks and his movie History of the World: Part 1. so, i'm going to kill her now! by the way: nice sim; bad celebrity. keep up the good work though!
Test Subject
#47 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 4:31 PM
ok i like it but ashlee simpsons hair color was brown a very dark brown but not black! but now its blonde and she got a nose job! im a big ashlee fan! so yeahh
Test Subject
#48 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:46 AM
I love the way she looks but I have a problem with the sim. Multiple times I try to make her in a family and put it into play and when I click accept sim, my game crashes I don't know what to do
Page 2 of 2