Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Empty CAS screen *updated*

by windkeeper Posted 1st Jun 2006 at 9:23 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2006 at 9:34 PM by windkeeper

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 6th May 2007 at 10:28 PM
Phew, thank you. ^^
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 7th May 2007 at 1:25 PM
Oh, thank you, Windkeeper! The mirror in my CAS made my game so laggy and unbearable (because reflections still worked in CAS even though I turned it off). I love this mod! 5 stars and a million thanks. :D
Test Subject
#78 Old 8th May 2007 at 11:53 AM
Can you create a mod for night at the CAS, too?
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 10th May 2007 at 1:12 PM
i just created my first custom cas - wish i'd seen this first LOL

sorry not about much anymore
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:16 PM
Thanks for this, it will be really useful for me!!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 11th May 2007 at 11:40 PM
Thaaaaa~nk you!!! I've lost my nerves on trying to create an acceptable custom CAS! screen... blowing my brain off thinking how the F*** I could get rid of those uuugly~ paintings and things xD
So now... you just made my day ^^ gotta try and create something around it RIGHT AWAY!!!
Field Researcher
#82 Old 30th May 2007 at 7:55 AM
Brilliant
This is so incredible!! I love your ` Empty CAS screen!
I did not know it could be empty.
Thank you so very much.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
retired moderator
#83 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 10:00 AM
This has literally saved my life... well my Simming life at least. This is wonderful!!! Thank you so, so, so much.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Theorist
#84 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 10:00 PM
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUU!
Thanks!
V.V.V. Useful!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Field Researcher
#85 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by windkeeper
Leave the original where it should be and place custom CAS!.package file into your Downloads folder instead. It will work just fine.

<-- Falls down dead with gratitude.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:58 PM
Not to be rude but I always hated CAS screens with stuff in it! Sorry to those CAS screen creators. Thanks for this.
Test Subject
#87 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 4:38 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:05 AM
This is amazing. It just a few hours ago discovered how to make my own CAS screens and this has made it look so much better! But I was wondering, Is there any chance of getting the 2nd part of the CAS with just the backdrop, camera and the lights?

ღLiving Dead Girlღ
Test Subject
#89 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 8:57 PM
would anyone mind telling me how to make my own cas screen? e-mail me at [email protected] if you have an answer (NO SPAM PLEASE!)

I'm just another one of those simulated Sims.
Field Researcher
#90 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghostsim
Then I tryed to make a JACAS! buth the objekts is visible... so now to my wishes.... culd you please make an JACAS-versjon of this to? please....
It's YACAS!,not JACAS! Oh,and thanks Windkeeper!I can finally make a hospital CAS! screen! :P

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#91 Old 31st May 2008 at 10:28 PM
Thank You Soo Much!
Scholar
#92 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:08 AM
Jacas. lol. Funny typo.

Thank you, btw.
Test Subject
#93 Old 7th Oct 2008 at 3:52 AM
Bye bye, unwated pictures! Now I can finally make the kind of CAS screen I want! thank you very much!

Quote: Originally posted by windkeeper
Umm, not sure I understand the second part of your question, but here goes. If you share your CAS that you made with this hack, people who download your CAS will need to have this hack installed as well. Otherwise all the paintings etc will still be visible in their game. You should link to this thread, ask them to download the hack, and also tell people which version of the hack did you use, as there are several versions of some files here.

I may upload something in the near future, but if I were to upload a CAS with this on it, may I use this too?
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 6:31 AM
THANK YOU very much, I was getting made trying to figuer out how to keep the mirro but hid all those darn paintings

Now Taking Requests for House's and Paintings! Downloads also at simbology.com
Test Subject
#95 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 2:07 AM
Thanks a million Windkeeper! I love it.
Test Subject
#96 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 1:38 AM
Nice! This really helps!
Test Subject
#97 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 7:30 PM
Thank you so much windkeeper. I've always hated those paintings and objects, they make it so hard to make a good looking CAS screen. Now, nobody who has this has to worry about them.(I wonder if there is a way to thank you twice for this? :D)
*dies out of gratitude*
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 5:27 PM
thankyou!
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 12:30 AM
Yay! Something thats fun and simple, but still interesting- Custom CAS Screens. And you have made it so much easier =)
(and better looking)

10/5 stars Heh.

Oooh, what's that? *click*
Test Subject
#100 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 8:24 AM
This is way too awesome! One big "thankyou".

Could YACAS objects be turned to invisible as well? I'll be the happiest person in the world the day you make it! If you make it...
Page 4 of 5