Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Empty CAS screen *updated*

by windkeeper Posted 1st Jun 2006 at 9:23 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2006 at 9:34 PM by windkeeper

120 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 107 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
#51 Old 10th Aug 2006 at 10:39 AM
i didnt know it was possible but hey this sounds so good 3 stars
Test Subject
#52 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 5:16 AM
Thank you x 100,000,000!

Learning too soon our limitations, we never learn our powers. -- Mignon McLaughlin
Scholar
#53 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 11:33 PM
Thank you very much, this is awesome

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Instructor
#54 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 11:30 AM
Thanks for this! i hated those pictures on the walls hehe :D
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:14 AM
a "must Have" download ... thank you
Test Subject
#56 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 3:40 PM
Thanks
This is a brilant idea now my CAS will look right.

One question does it work for ther YACAS screen?

Thanks

Yecats5053
[email protected]
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 12:29 PM
thankyou thankyou thankyou, I really like it!
Space Pony
#58 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 7:50 AM Last edited by Cazkiwi : 18th Nov 2006 at 8:39 AM.
yecats5053 - this is the one for YACAS. I have to add this to my "to do" list too :D

*** (edit) DURR*** Forgot to actually add the link http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=166492

-----------------
And tysvvvvvm Windkeeper... this was perfect. I'd made CAS screens before, but wow...without the junk pictures and cameras and stuff, it's just soooo much better!

I finally have my very own purdyyyyy CAS screen TY!

I'm so happy Worked perfectly in my ZOMG PETS !!!11111 All expansions/stuff packs/everything game :D

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Forum Resident
#59 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 7:12 PM
Beautiful CAS, cazkiwi! And I do still love this ever-so-much, except when I loaded Pets into my computer it went all kinds of wonky on me (Sim was all tiny in the corner of the room; went to the edge of the lot with blue triangles everywhere- it was freaky). I'm going to try it again now that I've updated all of my other hacks and stuff and hope it works. I don't know whether it was this or not, but I'm hoping not .
Thanks again for making the CAS screen bearable!
Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:13 AM
I am using this mod with Pets and had no problems so far. You can always remove the files to check if they are the ones causing the problem.
Forum Resident
#61 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 12:14 AM
I did check and it wasn't your lovely mod that did any damage. Of course, you knew that. It's still fantastic and I still thank you for it! Now if only I could figure out why the instructions to put in my custom made CAS won't work...

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#62 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 8:24 PM
Thanks!

No Gabriel, No Hackett, NO GENESIS!
Instructor
#63 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 7:41 PM
This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for. Thanks a tooooooon for this!
I was just creating a custom CAS screen, and the damn pictures are in the way too much.. This will make it muuuuch easier. You're wonderful -- thanks for putting this up!
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 7:07 PM
I'd like to say thanks, the whole CAS is really helpful.
I've got cooler CAS rooms with your help! Thanks!
But i also kinda need your help! I can't seem to get my mirror back. I have a mirror frame but no actual mirror inside it! Do you think you could help me? I would appreciate it!
Test Subject
#65 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 1:05 PM
It's brilliant, great, fantastic! Thank u :D
Scholar
#66 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 8:40 AM
Great, this was just what I was looking for! I'm trying to find a new way to do clean screenshots for my site (rather than the tedious process of cutting the figures out individually), and this will really help me out.

Thank you so much!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Test Subject
#67 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 12:08 AM
omg, this is what I needed so badly thank you, thank you, thank you!..
this is what I needed to make my underworld CAS
Test Subject
#68 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 7:47 PM
This is great! I've been waiting for something like this for ages.... Thanks!

Don't blame me Iam just a newbie! :blink:
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 11:31 PM
this is brilliant! definately useful. Thanx!

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#70 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 12:54 AM
Windkeeper. I love you! From the bottom of my heart! You always know JUST what to make to keep the populous happy. *smiles*
Forum Resident
#71 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 7:07 PM
awesome!now cas can look so much bether!thanx a lot!
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 5th May 2007 at 1:37 PM
Just to make sure, though I'm probably sure the answer's yes:

Is this safe to use with Seasons? I've seen info about Sims freezing to death on certain CAS screens (resulting in game crashes), and since all these packages do is make the objects invisible, I was just wondering if it would affect the CAS screen for Seasons users in any other way.

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Theorist
#73 Old 6th May 2007 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kingswood 1974
i didnt know it was possible but hey this sounds so good 3 stars

3 STARS?
THREE STARS?
Ok, This is deffinatly a FIVE STAR ONE!!
This is Great wind! No-longer do I have to suffer Thoese, Groosome children in the bacround, The qualitlyof the pictures is, *sniff* so bad!!

XD

This is great! Thanks so much!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Test Subject
#74 Old 6th May 2007 at 8:14 PM
THIS IS REALLY BAD. [Not the download, the problem I have]

Ever since I downloaded this, every time I try to create a Sim they freeze! No, literally! They don't stop moving, their skin turns all pale and they shiver and FREEZE! o.0 [I have Seasons.] Is anyone else having this problem? How can I fix it? I'm really freaking out! I'm gonna try removing the download, but then I can make a pretty CAS! screen! =(
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#75 Old 6th May 2007 at 9:51 PM
aelita0686: This download has NOTHING to do with sims freezing. Seasons is what causes user-made CAS screens to do that. The only way to make CAS screens without causing your sims to freeze is to get Numenor's BaseGameStarter and start the game without running Seasons, and make your CAS screen without Seasons.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Page 3 of 5