Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kingdom Hearts: Kairi!

by bubbligirl Posted 13th Aug 2005 at 12:34 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2005 at 7:18 AM by bubbligirl

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 3
#51 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 2:57 AM
KAIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!if only her cloths was red.....other then that shes really cute^_^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#52 Old 1st Dec 2005 at 2:31 AM
What do you mean if her clothes were red? Kairir doesn't wear red clothes.. unless you're talking about another kairi?
Test Subject
#53 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 3:45 AM
Thank you!
She looks so awesome!
xDD
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Dec 2005 at 1:37 AM
cool cool cool it looks just like her
#55 Old 28th Dec 2005 at 6:03 AM
Default Wondering
You know, Ive been wondering, looking at all the KH models.. wouldnt Kairi, Riku and Sora do well as child models? I always thought they were like ten in the game anyway. Wonderful job btw.
Test Subject
#56 Old 31st Dec 2005 at 12:23 AM
=0
That's awesome. Even though I hate Kairi. xD
-stabs Kairi with sharp pencil- >=o
=P
Anyways, great job.
#57 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:06 AM
The answer to my prayers! Many thanks!

Eternally Grateful,
Emperor Brandon
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:56 PM
Nice job for a first try! It looks just like her. Give it five stars!

Hate the player...not the game. :)
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 6:02 AM
Default 14
Quote: Originally posted by Hotaru99
You know, Ive been wondering, looking at all the KH models.. wouldnt Kairi, Riku and Sora do well as child models? I always thought they were like ten in the game anyway. Wonderful job btw.

Actually, even though nobody is gonna look at this, Kairi, Sora, and Riku are around 14 (and 15). :bandit:
#60 Old 3rd Feb 2006 at 6:45 AM
WOW!Thanks so Much You did a great job!! and i like it!
#61 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 8:03 PM
yeah this very nice!! very good job, i´m proud of you!!
i like it!!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:47 PM
Nice Job :wave:

I love kingdom hearts
can't wait t'ill kh2 comes out
keep up the good work :moose:
Test Subject
#63 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 2:35 AM
thanks all three are very good they look just like sora kairi and riku
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 5:53 PM
good job!it looks sorta like her but forget that she's really pretty!is there any possible way you can make the kingdom hearts 2 version?and is the backround in the one picture destiny islands(sp?)???i just got kh2 about a week ago and im at the final battle buts its super hard!well like i said good job!
Test Subject
#65 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:38 PM
Wow! I ttried to make Kairi's clothes once and i ended up almost destrying my computer from pure rage lol. Keep up th eawsome work!
*I can make meshes eithher!* U shoudl definally make Sora and riku cuz the soras that have been made......the hair just isn't right!
Good job!!
ps: i love your avatar froggyluvr!!!!
Test Subject
#66 Old 6th May 2006 at 9:51 PM
that looks just like kairi great job! I tried to make her hair and i didnt do very well......*Sniff* I also tried to make her KH2 outfit.....that I don't want to tlak about lol
looking forward 2 sora and riku!!!! good job!
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:10 AM
she looks perfect
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 7:23 AM
YAY now I can kill Kairi over and over again!!!
Test Subject
#69 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 2:17 PM
Excellent Job
I would have to say that you helped me out dramaticly on my "Destiny Kingdom" Project. A little request though, can you make a kairi from kingdom hearts 2? I think she looks a lot better in that age. Oh and if you played Kingdomhearts 2 than you probaley seen all them people in it like Roxas, and Riku 2. Again great job with the kairi model, just work on the face and eyes. If you can make kairi 2 than please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thank you.
Test Subject
#70 Old 3rd Aug 2006 at 9:41 PM
This Is Awesome!!!
I'm not surprised that you couldn't mesh the hair... I can't either! I can't mesh hair at all!!! Considering that it still looks awesome! I think you did a good job of this! I'm obsessed with kingdom hearts!
Test Subject
#71 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 3:12 PM
nice
Page 3 of 3